A Deal

Jimin

He felt a vibration in his pocket as he was sneaking behind this what appears to be a mischievous young boy who easily unfolded his anger and released it from its leash.
He wants to end him.
Badly.
He took his phone out of his pocket

Namjoon😊: Hey Jiminie, Where were you?
Namjoon😊: You're straight up fucked, man. The whole meeting with the board is ruined.
Namjoon😊: You got explaining to do Jiminie. Lots of it.

He shrieks in silence as he felt the excessive hate. His face turned into frown. The sweat fell from his face to his neckline.

___

Jimin finally took a break from following the boy. He leaned to wall in front of the clinic's door. There's seems to be a disagreement inside. He puts his left hand in his pocket andthe right one brushed through his blonde locks which softly fall to his face as his hands go farther behind his head.
A bitter expression of wanting to hurt someone flashed into his face as soon as Jungkook closed the door behind.
you're dead, big time.
He heard Jungkook whimpered.

Yeah I am too

Jimin: Is the girl fine?

Jungkook: You don't even know her name. It's a miracle that you noticed her.

Jimin: Correction, Bumped to her. You would do the same if you were in my position.

Jungkook: Well I wouldn't use those silly shoes in an hallway with students scattered everywhere if I were in your position.

He smirks in both amusement and annoyance. Jimin already know what will come next as he proceeds to say his demand.

Jimin: That girl owes me something.

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Jimin: If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be late for the meeting

Jungkook: If you are the one who's late then why blame it on her? You came back in your own decision

Jimin: Are you really diminishing my authority?

Jungkook: If that's what this looks like to you then yes, hyung.

Sighing, he stood up straight and asked Jungkook to a quieter place to give a prompt conversation.

___

Y /N

You finally got home from a hectic day. You dropped your bag as soon as you walked inside of your room. A thought dashed into your head with absence of your mind.
What am I suppose to do with my life tomorrow?
Basically sometimes it feels more like a prison when you're in a long vacation than plain being in school. You shrugged the thought away as you jump onto your bed. A piercing sound of scream fills up the room then you saw your sunshine brother yielding underneath the blanket because of your weight all pushed down on him.

Hoseok: Aigoo, Y/N! Get off!

Y/N: Hobi! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't saw you

Hoseok: Ah Jinjja? now my back aches because of you. Lose some weight, would you?

You playfully slapped him in his arm. He scoffed. He dragged himself out of your room and strikes a relaxing yet sophisticated smile that never fails to calm you down.