Rendezvous

Y/N

*The Next Day*

Hoseok: So Y/N,where are you going? You look like you're going somewhere important again.

Y/N: I...uhm

Hoseok: Oh! you little menace

Y/N: I'm not...

He sush you. You hate this gesture and he knows that.

Y/N: Hoseok...Oppa. Do you know something that you're not suppose to know?

Hoseok: Ahaha! No... What makes you...think about that?

Y/N: Hmm?

He stands stiff. You know that he will do that since you've suspected him again. You stared at him intensely as he was holding his breath.

Y/N: Oppa?

Hoseok:...Well?

You sighed as you lose to him. Thus, you left him and headed outside. You grabbed your bike and it was covered in snow again.
Good thing you wore 3 layers of jacket this time.
As you thought 5 cups of coffee would help you, it didn't.
Brrr...
The only thing crossing your mind as the cold wind touches your face once again.

You're cleaning and dusting the snow off your bicycle when something blocked your vision.
H-hands?
It's warmth calms you. You reached for it and confirms that it is indeed are hands. You tried pulling it off but it just won't budge. It was about to make you throw tantrums, those hands purposely pulled you into someones chest.
That is really new to you, so new that it quickly builds up blushes on your face.
From your cheeks down to your shoulders.
That chest's warmth is ten times better and effective than these garments.

???: Feels good, Babe?

Y/N: Wha...?

???: What is it?

Y/N: Narcissus!?

Seokjin: Yes Babe? What do you... wa-wait, what did you call me?

You finally removed his hands from your room. You turn around only to come face to face with this beauty. He was smirking so much at you. He's leaning his face towards you even more.
You can't breathe.

Seokjin: Baby, What did you just call daddy? Do you really think that I sounded like a Greek God?

Creep...

Y/N: W-what? Ani!

Seokjin: In denial Jagiya? Cat bite your tongue?

Y/N: What are you even doing here, ui-sa?

Seokjin: Oh? We're outside the school. You can call me anything you want. Soekjin? Jinnie?... Hubby?

His intolerable confidence and ambiance is radiating again. You decided to go with his mood and play along. Sure this is a bit kinky...okay, overly kinked but you admitted that this is fun.
You giggled seductively