Rendezvous Pt.2 : Kalopsia

Y/N

Taehyung: Won't you...take my hand?

Y/N: Take your...But I just got here

Taehyung: I'll take you to him! Let's go, come with me.

Y/N: Jimin!? Where is he? he said he would be here

Taehyung: Well...He said it's too crowded in here and you didn't like that.

Y/N: Of course I don't but he doesn't need to move the location elsewhere.

Taehyung: He did so just come with me

Y/N: No. This is where we're supposed to meet, why the hell would he change it without telling me?

Taehyung irritated, rubs his nape and sighs to let out the tension. Quickly, he grabbed your waist and legs to lift you like a bride. He makes his way through the sea of girls. You couldn't fight or wriggle yourself, he's grasping you so tight.
This caught everyone's attention and there was whispers.
He carried you from the shop to the school.
Unsurprisingly, there's only few people around.

Y/N: Where exactly are we going to...

Taehyung: To your Forever

Wait...what? Forever? F. O. R. E. V. E. R.? He's clearly...joking.
That made you grin though

Y/N: What did you say?

Taehyung: What?

Y/N: Huh?...The thing you said

Taehyung: What thing? You must be really confused. I didn't answer your question, silly.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Taehyung: Yes

Y/N: Okay, if you say so.

He took to the school's garden. It's beautiful, everything is covered in glistening white snow.
There's Jimin and Seokjin, sitting together on a bench by a lantern.
Seokjin who's scribbling on a notebook notices your arrival while Jimin is so busy with his phone and his cup of coffee on his left hand

Seokjin: Oh

Taehyung: Annyeong, Dr. Seokjin. Yah! Jimin-ssi, I have her 

Seokjin: No, you don't have her. She's mine. Watch, Hey Baby!

Both Taehyung and Jimin looked staggered.
Why must he do this to me?
Seokjin's face expression waits for an answer. You are astounded as well for a moment but then you felt a developing pressure on your waist. Taehyung is squeezing it.
Is he jealous of Seokjin?...

Y/N: A-are you serious? I told you not to call me names.

Jimin stands and puts his phone in his pocket.

Jimin: Taehyung you can put her down now.

Taehyung:...But I like holding her this way

Taehyung whispers, he obeys Jimin anyway and puts you down.

Jimin: Dr. Seokjin, excuse me but she is mine. She has to be by my side 24/7, she's mine to live with, and most especially she's mine to control starting now. From now on, she will be my personal assistant

Seokjin: Heol~Win. Lose. I don't care because at the end of the day I still have this face. So who's the real winner here?

Seokjin mumbled. Jimin turns to you

Jimin: You got that, sweetie? take this, you're going to need it.

He hands you five huge bags. Taehyung insists to take 3 of them.
So this is the black thing beside the bench earlier...
Jimin shows no emotion on his face, which only adds more questions into already filled-of-questions head of yours. You're weirded out by the things occuring around you.
What's inside these bags?
Why do I feel like somebody's watching us?
Why did Taehyung...clenched onto me that tight?
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!
You are now officially a lost and confused potato who doesn't know what to do.

Jimin: Hyung, must be waiting for us in the car. We have to hurry, I'm getting really exhausted.

Seokjin: I'm sorry but where are you taking Y/N?

Taehyung: To our house, we decided that we'll let her stay there as she works for Jimin-ssi

Y/N: Nobody told me anything about staying in somebody else's home! What the actual heck!? Besides, I haven't said anything to my parents or my brother about this!

Jimin: It's part of the deal, you agreed to it

Y/N: I know I did but this is like being abduct by aliens!

Taehyung: Yes Y/N, we are abducting you

Seokjin: Is this necessary?

Jimin: No, but she's working for me and it'll be an easier method since I might need her in the most random time so she has to stick around.

Seokjin: Huh? I should've done that before. I was looking for someone to take a physical examination practice with.

Y/N: And what does that suppose to mean?

Seokjin didn't answer, he winks instead. You got the message immediately and clear. Your skin burns up as your face glows in red.
Shit, I just imagined that
Does that mean he wants to do it?
Holy mother of peaches and cream
And so you are having a dirty thought right in the middle of these three men.

Jimin cut off that moment at the same time saving you from a huge embarrassment you will have to endure all through your school years. If that ever happen you will be a bigger humiliation than you already are.

After then Jimin, insinuated hesitancy to do something, you do not know what it is and you can't help but to chuckle as he go back and forth with his thoughts.
He stands beside of you, grabs your waistand furiously tugs you into his body making you lose grip on the bags you're holding.
Once again you are flushed.
You brushed his hand off you

Y/N: What's with this actions? It's really insulting, not to mention, pervy

Jimin: I'm sorry if you're thinking that this is highly inappropriate, That's just because you have another job for us which links to the first one. You have to work for me as a PA therefore, you should consider protecting me too.

Y/N: Protecting you?! From what? I accepted this job for MY protection not to do you that favor I ask of you

Jimin: Mhm, this part of your job is easy. Pretend to be my girlfriend. I want to get from those Oh girls, I have to get away from them

Y/N: So you're going to use me?

Jimin: Don't take it like that and let's not forget that you're only using me too.

Y/N: What have I gotten myself into?

Taehyung: An awesome adventure

Jimin: A deal

Seokjin: A tug-of-war

Namjoon: A mess you made

???: An imbroglio

Namjoon came and Yoongi appeared from a hiding spot behind a tree.
They were all looking to you as if you all were in a movie

Fuck...

___

I'm not okay

~KalopsiaDistraction