Roller Skate Shoes

Y/N

You heard class bell as it echoed through the hallways. You're bluntly staring outside the window right next to your seat. There are no sign of eagerness on your face the christmas break this year. Although you wanted to finish this semester, everything just seems to get boring throughout the year. You just watch the students flow outside of the campus, all dressed up warmly as the winter air comes. There's nothing more melancholy than waiting for spring to come.

Jungkook: Noona!

Y/N: Huh? Wha-?

You snapped back to reality when you heard Jungkook in front of the classroom. He approaches you with bumping some tables and chairs. he will never change, you've known him since childhood and he's always the Hungry and the slightly clumsy guy. You switched your stare to him. He gave you a smile that reveals his sleek jaws and bunny teeth.

Y/N: What do you want?

Jungkook: It's vacation time. Wanna go somewhere?

Y/N: As long as it is nice and warm then maybe yeah, I'm up for it

Jungkook: Too bad there's no place like that near here

Y/N: Then go by yourself

You stood up and wore your backpack. Jungkook has a confused look in his face as you walked pass by him and out of the classroom. You noticed the hall is still filled with some students from different levels. Different noises came into your ear but you ignored them and you pulled out your earphones and connected it to your phone. You can barely hear anything. You made your way to your locker and snatched some distorted books

Jungkook: Y/N!

You can sense that Jungkook is catching up from behind you so you decided to stop walking and wait for him. The music kept playing to your ears

Y/N: He's too slow!

You pulled your earphones off and right when you turn around a guy in roller skate shoes bumps to you that caused you to fall down and hit your head to the guy's shoes. Jungkook finally catches up with you and he was shook. He abruptly helped you to sit up.

Jungkook: Woah...Y/N, Are you okay!? There's blood on your forehead!

Y/N: Blood? What are you...

You didn't finish what you're going to say when you felt the pain coming from your head. You groaned and rubbed your head in distress. You managed to open your eyes only to see the guy with roller skate shoes coming back his way. He approaches you and as he grow closer you slowly distinct his features. Never in your life have you seen such aphrodisiac guy...in the form of a cute nerd. The light seemlessly reflects to his glass skin making it glow into some kind of daydream. The guy knelt next to you.

Jimin: Ah excuse me, I uh...I'm sorry miss...I didn't mean to hit you, I was in a rush

Jungkook: You should still be cautious of your path bro, I'm telling you it can avoid shiteu like this

Jimin: I said I didn't mean to...Sorry. Does it hurt?

Seriously? he's going to ask that?