5

I woke up to my phone playing the Harry Potter music. I had a text from... I don't know who.

Hello
                                                       Who dis?
Emma W
                                     Hi Emma how did 
                                  You get my phone #
Tom... I think that
Answers your
Question...😁
                                           Yeah it does😁
Wyd?
                                           Nothing really I
                                                Just woke up
Is Tom with you?😉
                                                       What?...
Nothing...
Want to hang out?
                                                        Sure!😁
Ok see you later 👋🏻
See ya 👋🏻

I put my phone away and got ready. And wore this...

I walked out of my house and realized I didn't know why we're supposed to meet up

I walked out of my house and realized I didn't know why we're supposed to meet up. I took out my phone.

So where are we
Meeting up?
At the Starbucks on
Third street.
Cool see you there

I put my phone away and walked over to my bike. I got on and rode it to the Starbucks. But then it hit me.

Flash back—
My mom was in the hospital. She had just gave birth to my new sister Courtney and I was supper excited to meet her. I was 10 and still young. I was super excited to see my mother m she had been in the hospital for a week now and it's been me and grandma. I was singing happily to a song that came on the radio. It was raining like crazy and my dad was trying to drive slowly. The hospital was on third street the same hospital I was born at. But then... the car started swerving around. It was going side to side.
"Emilie hold on!" My dad yelled
But then we hit something. It was a tree. It had smashed the front of the car... and I looked over to my dad to see him covered in blood. The only dad I could ever have... gone...

I had stopped. But then someone said
"Hey Emilie" it was Emma
"Hey Emma" I said
"Let's go" She said smiling
"O-ok" I said I was a little scared of third street.
"Is everything ok Emilie" she asked placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Y-Yeah... S-Sure" I said stuttering
"Let's go some where else" she said hugging me
"Thank you" I said on the verge of tears. She nodded and we walked over to a mall on first street. We sat down at a cafe table and we both got tea.
"Do you want to tell me why you were scared back there?" She asked
"Sigh, Fine but you can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you" I said
She acted like she zipped her lips.
"When I was ten, my sister Courtney was in the hospital with my mom because she had just been born. Well it was the hospital on third street. And I was with my dad and we got into an accident. He died but I didn't. And my mom, sister, and step father always blame me for his death and they abuse me. That's why I have all these scars on my arm..." I said holding out my arm so she could see it. She gasped at the sight of it.
"Now you can't tell anyone about this not Tom, not Dan, not Rupert, no one" I said.
"Agreed, I'm so sorry this happens to you..." she said looking at me sadly
"It's ok I've gotten used to it" I said smiling slightly. We got up and payed and we walked around the mall and stoped at a few stores and my favorite FYI. It's this amazing geek shop. And went home. I got home to see my mom drunk once again and my dad passed out. I walked up to my room to see my sister messing with my stuff.
"What are you doing" I yelled at her. She turned around to look at me. I saw what she was holding, it was the last picture I ever took with my dad. She looked like she had been crying but sucked it up and left my room. But turned around and threw the picture on the floor. It shattered in to a million peace's like my heat did as she threw it. I fell to my knees trying to clean it up while crying.
"That's for killing my father" she said anger filling her body. She left me to sit there crying. And I just stayed there the rest of the night...