Chapter three

Kalice P.O.V

I wake up in a uncomfotable hospital bed and sit threr for three hours and then finally I realize whats going on and everything that happened then out comes the doctor saying that my mom is gonna be fine but she's in a coma. 

"WTF  how is she okay if she's in a coma she might as well be DEAD" I feel the tears run down my face as I yell at the doctor but he just turns around and walks away. I try to get up and follow him but I'm in so much pain that I just fall back down. As I lay down and begin to close my eyes I feel my hair being rubbed the way my sister used to when I was sad or hurt. A flood of tears begin to run down my cheeks.

"Kasey... are you here...it's okay if you are"

"Shhhhh sissy.... everythings gonna be just fine" She whispers

Her tiny little voice soothes me. I turn around and there she is. Tears roll down my face as  I hold her close to me. Through all the tears I manage to ask "How"

" I dunno but I know that me and daddy are still dead... sissy why are you and moomy at the hospital?

"Well mommy had this boyfriend kyle and he hit her so much that she almost died now shes in a coma and im here because i was just felling a little sick"

"Why did he hurt mommy" she said tears coming down her face like a waterfall.

"I dunno sweetie i dunno"

"Okay sissy I have to go do something whatever you do don't leave this hospital for three days mommy will be back and you wont be sick anymore"

And with that she was gone