Chapter four

In exactly two days my mom came out of her coma and on the third day we were released just like kasey said. As we walk out of the hospital we are stopped by two police officers.

"Excuse I need the both of you to come down to the station with us we have some question for you reguarding a Kyle Matthis" One of the officers say

"Oh I'm sorry but we already told the other officer what we remembered from my attack" My mother answers for the both of us.

"i'm sorry miss but this isn't about your attack no please get in the back of the car I don't any extra today miss"

Confused we get in the back of the car and ride down to the police station. As we pull into the parking lot I see Kasey standing iin front of the door.

"Alright you two lets go" The officer says as he opens the door and leads us inside the station.

"Okay Earl you take the mom and I'll take the girl"

The officer takes me to an interrigation room and leads my mom the other way.

"Umm what going on" I ask while taking a seat

"Mrs.Stronghold do you know a man by the name of Kyle Matthis" The officer ask taking a sip of what I assume to be coffee

"Yeah he's the asshole that put my mom in the coma,did yall find him yet"

"Oh yeah we found him"

"Did you guys arrest him is in jail what tell me something"

"No we can't arrest him, he was murdered last night"

"Umm okay what does that have to do with me and my mom"

"Well we think you both had something to do with the murder after all he did put your mom in a coma and because your mom was in a coma you got really sick or so you say also there was this"

He pulled out two pictures from what I assume was the crime scene. In one picture Kyle was on his back the word 'REVENGE' was spelled out in blood on his chest. In the next picture Kyle was on his stomach and the words 'FOR MOMMY' was spelled out in blood on his back.

"WTF would you show this to me for"

"I figured you wouldn't be disgusted by your own work"

"What's your problem I would never kill anyone besides you said he was killed last night me and mom were I. The hospital until you idiots came and picked us up now take me home or let me call my lawyer"