Chapter Two

Carol's POV

I go back home and call for Kyle to come over. He gets here in 10 minutes 'wow' I think to myself. He knocks on the door and I open it by the second knock.

"Hey babe crazy night wasn't it?"

He says grabbing my waist, lowering his hand to my butt, I pull away.

"Kyle stop it." I say in a stern voice shoving his hand of me.

"Whats your problem?" he say's with rage in his eyes

"Nothing im just not in the mood right now" I responded backing away from him

"Where the hell do you think you going" He starts chasing me

I run up the stairs but he just grabs my ankle and drags me down the stairs. My mouth starts to bleed as he slaps me. He starts getting more violent and punches in my face and ribs.

"Stop" I scream, but he doesn't stop.

He just keeps hitting me and hitting me. Then I cant see anything, but i can hear him run out the door, now I cant hear anything either.

****** Kalice pov******

I walk in the house and there's my mom passed out on the stairs. Isn't that great.

"Hey Kalice whats up with your mom" Amber ask

"I don't know she probably just got drunk and passed out" I say while making some food

" I'm gonna check on her"

"okay, fine with me"

"Kalice, shes not breathing and she has a huge knot on her head"

"she probably just hit it on her way down, maybe if she didn't drink so much then she wouldn't be falling all over the place"

"No Kalice get over here now shes been beaten and call 9-1-1"

I pull out my phone when I reach the stairs and see her lying there, bruised up and bleeding. I try to hold the tears back but I can't they just start pouring out, hot and wet. Then everything goes black.