Chapter 1

"Honey wake up"mom said."Alex wake up now or you'll be late for your Photo shoot.Remembering that I had a long list of things to do I opened my eyes to be greeted by the most beautiful eyes ever,it was my mom then she smiled and kissed my cheek and said for the third time this moning,"Good morning sweetheart".

"Good morning mom"I said while getting up from bed.
"Alex go and get ready while I pack lunch for you"."Mom you know you don't have to do that besides,it's your day off work today your suppose to be in bed".
Mom laughs,"honey don't sweat it.you know I do it because your my little angel and besides,I'm so excited about your shoot for Scarlett magazine."Mom you do know it's my twentieth shoot if not more"."Silly I know that,now go get shoo"she said.

"Yes ma'am".

I got in the bathroom closing the door.While in front of my expensive looking mirror I brushed my teeth two times then opened the tap so it could fill up the bathtub with water.Once It was half way full I closed the tap because the bathtub it's big as a Jacuzzi.Yep it that big.

Once I finised taking a bath i did my makeup.Nothing to much i just used mascara and eyeliner then finished it up with  a red lip gloss not to fleshy.Today I decided to wear my long black skinny jeans,a white v neck top and my Jones hills with a few diamond bracelets,earrings and my watch.Somehow I never forget to wear it,mom gave it to me for my birthday last year when I was turning 17 in 2015 now it still February 2016 and i'll  be legally an adult only on their twenty-five October this year.To be honest I'm not that existed.Just because my family's rich and has lot of money you'd think I'm thrilled but nope I'm not.

Holding my bag and going done the stairs I saw mom,"Finially ready huh"she said."Yes mom" I  kissed her on the cheek and took the lunch box from her."Thanks mom,love you and shopping today in the afternoon don't worry I have not forgotten bye"i said getting out of the huge mansion and got in my matte black Audi RS7 that mom got for me too.
The guard opened the gates"thanks uncle joe"i shouted on my way out.Joe was one of the family guard so I call him uncle Joe because I've known him from when I was still a toddler.

I drove to Lesses house wear the shoot would take place and I stoped at the gate my window was already down.A guard came"Name please"he asked."Ealexiya Royalty Diamond".His expression was unbelievable,it was like his eyes were about to pop out.Then he finally looked back at the other guard and the gates opened.I was so used to people staring at me like that every time they saw my face or even heard my last name.The thing is my family has a reputation of being the 'DIAMOND' family.My family/dad and mom have  businesses around the world,the women of the family are sexy,Good looking and the men are handsome or heaven as the gossip on magazines and people say.
Unbelievable I know it gets annoying when girls though themselves at my brothers or even drawl over their bodies then I'm like "seriously".