Chapter 4

Once we got home we did not waste any time mom,Eve and I went to help Ferro in the kitchen.Ferro is our house chief.He makes  amazing food so once everything was done just in time it had already been seven so we heard cars stop in front of the house and you could also clarify that there were cars parking in front of the house because my little bro came run down the stairs.

"Mom!Mom!"he shouted
"Honey how many times have I told you not to run down the stairs please your gonna hurt yourself seriously"mom told Neo
"But mom dad and my big bro's have arrived"then him and Ella went out to greeted them.

Mom had to come and drag Eve and I out of the kitchen,then right when we were getting out the kitchen and approaching the main doors  I said out loud.

"Grate,dads here"note the sarcasm.

We all great father,Ashley and Chris.Dinner was eaten in silence,the awkward kinda but thanks to my older brothers and the terrible 2 it got better when they started making fun of each other and had everyone laughing.Then we all said  good night to mom and dad and had our little siblings catching up session in my room but it was only the civil 4 Bonnie and Clyde had gone to bed.Eve was the first to speak.

"That was so awkward"Eve said
"Yeah,I agree.Anyway how are you business guys and how'd it go?"I looked at Ashley and Chris
"Perfecto!"Ashley said in a Spanish accent then Chris joined,"What this fool meant to say is we got the deal and it went well little sister"he said pinching my left cheek gentle.We carried on and on with our chatting until late then we all went to bed for tomorrow all four of us had to go to  Richard Stenffort University.You see we already had degrees in something we just all choose to get more degrees behind our names.

The next morning I wake up at six,got myself ready and wore my black leather skinny pants,a black top and black heals.I didn't put on to much make-up just mascara and a red sparkly  lip gloss then I took my bag and packed  the books I  would need today.While busy packing up my room mom knocked on the door

"Honey are you ready?" she asked.
"You can come in mom"
"Hi honey"she said while kissing my forehead,mom always did that.
"Good morning mom how are you today?"

"I'm fine but please don't tell me your fine when your clearly not Alex"she said give me the worried look.
"Mom came here"I sat here down on my bed,"I known you think I'm mad at you for not telling me about the dinner but no I'm not,how can I be angry with you besides you knew I would have made an excuse to not be there so don't look so sad your daughter does not like it now come on smile please".

"Oh honey!"she was on the verge of tears."hy!I said not crying"I used my seriously tone on her.

"Ok I'm not crying. Now can we go down stairs every one's already eating.We don't want your brothers eating everything"mom said.
"Ok mom come on then".

We got down stairs and I said my good mornings to everyone I had started with dad.

"Good morning dad"
"Good morning Alex"he replied,then I just moved on to everyone else "Good morning y'all".I got a lot of Good mornings back and Ashley came by and kissed my cheek while hugging me from the back.

"Good morning little sister,are you feeling ok this fine morning because you girls seem to have a 'take long to get  ready disease hope it ain't contagious cause I don't want it" I laughed at him then I pulled him from my back and made him sit on the chair next to me
"Hello to you to Ashley now be a good human and eat your breakfast and you to Chris I patted his hair knowing what his reaction would be
"Hi why the jelo your ruining my hair style baby girl"Chris said and we all laughed,just then the other girls came down stairs.

"It was about time yous too showed up"Chris said,"Yeah thought y'all where dying in em rooms" Ashley said then both the boys started laughing
"Oh shut up you two" Eve answered.
"Eve language at the table" dad said calmly.
"Sorry dad and good morning"she said while dad just nodded and said,"Come on your all gonna be late if you don't hurry up" he said.

Then at that being said we all finish eating breakfast and the boys kissed mom on her cheeks making her smile then we all the girls hugged her and said good bye.We all got in one car to Uni the Bugatti veyron super sport.It was just my three older siblings and I,Ashley was driving Mom would drive Ella and Neo to school  with her Hennessey venom GT that car is amazing and fast.

We left home then and were nearing the school it was only an hour drive
"Hear goes nothing"I said and my siblings laughed."Why am I not surprised,it is Monday" Eve said then they all laughed again.

I always,i mean always said'here goes nothing'every Monday so that's why Eve said what she said besides don't judge I don't like Monday at all.