Chapter 6

"Good morning students"Mr Reed greeted.

"Morning sir"everyone said back
.
"Take out your Assays,I be back right now"with that he left

"Hi beauties"a guy Sitting with other three guys.
I turned from checking my Assays and looked at him.

"Who the hell are you" Eve asked.
"Gebel nice to meet you too love".
I didn't say anything all I did was just stare at the 'too cool idiot'.

"Like what you see babe?"Gabel  asked smirking.

"Yeah,if I liked trash".I replied

Everyone busted laughing even Stella one shy girl who doesn't talk or smile much

"Ruff one I see,like you already what did you say  was your name again"Gebel asked.

"Oh so your not only a clown you have memory loss too.So how about go the f*uk away and live my sister alone Mr who ever you are".

"Ok sorry,I was just greating"Gebel answered

"Well pass!".Eve responded very annoyed.

Then with that they passed,lucky niggas cause if my brothers saw that all he'll would break loose.

"What was that all about,do you know him?"

"Yeah,long storie"Eve answered

"Ok"I just left it there cause I could see she didn't want to talk about it

Right then Mr Reed came back
"Ok,Assay's out and Mr Jack would you be so kind to read yours first for us".

"Of cause I would red ohw sorry Mr Reed sir"Jack said while everyone laughed Mr Reed looked very angry now.

"Ok so my topic was why kids need fathers or why a kid should have a father.Well in my opinion fathers can be shitty that's from my experience but not everyone in this room has a bad father poor or rich.In fact some of you'all consider your fathers to be you  heroes.Why a kid should have a father?I say so he/she can have a male figure there to help you smile,laugh pick you up when your down that's what I think a fathers job is cause sometimes money is not everything but hy my one seems to think it everything.I think I will end there thank you".

During his speech everyone was quite then we all gave him applause when he was done it was a touching speech.

Then the bell for next period rang.

"Where are we going next my little lovely sister"Ashley said standing behind me while I was getting my books for our next period.
"Hi Ashe.Ummm we have history and all together".

"Great,Come on let go  get something to eat"Ashley replied
"You hungry little one?"Chris asked popping out from behind my back too!

Yes Chris and what's with the little one I'm not a baby you guys know and stop caming at me from behind or are you two try'na give me a hurt attack.

Then they both laughed at me including Eve seriously and that's how  the rest of the day went till it was home time.

We said our goodbyes too our friends and drove home well Chris was driving.

"Guys was it just me or jacks speech about dads, was touching "Eve asked.

"Yeah it wasn't just you Eve it really was"I replied then  my phone started ringing.

"Speaking of dads,our loving one is calling anyone wanna answer on my behalf and just say I'm asleep please"i begged.

"No come on little one answer I'm sure it won't be that bad"Chris said trying to convince me to answer.Since he was asking I answered.