Chapter 8

To Palesa

Hi palie your probably not reading this since you not the read or writing type but since I can't get throungh I'll use this method.One that will never fade away.

One that will always be there
Happy birthday Palesa and may God give you many many more.

I love you.

This chapter is for you(To the girl who never forgets to drive a person crazy) :-* :-) :-* :-) xoxo  -----------------------someday will meet again------------------------------------------------------------

When I got back inside the room from the balcony.I toke a short warm bath.kept it light with a white top,jean for evening dinner.

With no makeup just mascara and lip gloss with black open hills that mom got me when we went shopping

With no makeup just mascara and lip gloss with black open hills that mom got me when we went shopping.Then a few minutes later someone knocked at  the door.When I opened little Lily and her brother Chass was there.

"Good evening you two"I greeted disturbing they arguing again these kids.

"Hello mom sent us to call you because dinner is ready well she was sending me because I'm gorgeous and my amazingness welcomes people but some weirdo cried so they had to come along"Chass said.

Wow full of himself.
check!

Just like Clyde brothers gosh!But then my thoughts were disturbed

"Hy you baboon I'm not a wirdow! and don't be a fool amazingness is not even a word you know and you say I'm half brained,well guess what your a malfunction"Lily shouted.

As much as I wanted to laugh I was starving and them two fighting was not helping at all.

"Ok you two now stop fighting and are we not late for dinner?"I asked.

"Yes,Come on lets go and leave him here."Lily replied.

"Nope I'm coming along too little sister."Chassis replied in a singing voice.

Then we went down a couple of stairs to  they dinning room it was fabulous these people do have style.

"Oh honey you look amazing come on take a seat".

"Thank you" I replied.

"You have not meet them?"she asked when I looked up there was 3 more guys in the room with a lady with a ring probably a wife of one of the guys.Then there was also two ladies unmarried I guess since they don't have any rings at special finger.

"By the look you seam surprise.So this is Lyn Lee my second son along with my second daughter in law Jessica Lebo Lee"she pointed to a guy and women who looked in there late twenties"Hi Alex nice to meet you"lyn said.
"Hi"Jesicca waved.

"Same to you too lyn and Jessica"I replied.

"Then that is Gragorie Lee my third.
"Nice to finely meet you Alex mom has been telling us of how much she could not wait for you to come and now finally my ears can rest"Gragorie said making everyone around the table laugh.

"Shut up glory"Aunt Grace shouted,that should be Gragories Nick name.

"Then this is my forth,John Lee and him little sister's Engel and Christina
"Hello,hi nice to meet you"they said.
" Hi" I waved since they were on there other side of the dinning food "Nice to meet all of you two".

"Ok now that that is done dig everybody,Come on eat."Lexy said smiling there was lasagna,pasta,roasted chicken,broccoli with boiled potato salad,Then Juice and water.
"Chass don't you dare give you father and sister  that look,they are not eating your vegetables this time you eating them your self".Lexy scold at her son Chass.

"Yes mom"the boy replied.
Then everyone ate the delicious food with little talking and bonding while eating.

"Alex do you study and work at the same time?Engel asked.

"Engel you can't ask questions like  that with out asking for permission"Christina said to her older sister.

"No it's ok I really don't mind,yes I do do both Engel". I replied.

"But how don't you like,don't have to work?" Engel asked.

"Yes well that is true but you can do it to if you want to.It's more like helping my brothers and dad out cause they get to have an amazing way to impress or make there clients happy by fixing every thing inside a building and yes it will cost more but the whole idea is two make a home feeling for someone else so ya that's it."I replied.

"Can I also ask you something please?asked Christina."

"Sure you don't have to ask just shot" I replied.

"So what are you studying and have you studyed anything or just left it."

"Yes I've got a degrees and masters in business,Art and I'm busy with law now and no you don't get that luxury of not finishing something you choose to study my mom would have my head if I did something like that I replied then every one giggled then my cellphone rang and taking a look at the screen it is Sam calling.

"Oh no!".
"What's wrong darling is there something wrong with food"aunt Grace asked.

"No,no aunt it's just that Sam is calling I totally forgot to tell you I have to go out and get them settled in a hotel.I know it's late but aunt can I please go,if I don't she will make me pay dearly for not fetching her when she told me to plus I won't go alone uncle Joe offered to drive me to the airport."

"Wow you really know how to convince a person who is this Sam?" aunt Grace asked.

"It actually Samantha Ordeals and Devon Ozarey,my friends.They are also designers so I work them since I've got a big hotel to take care of"I replied.

"Oh,if they are friends then come with them here".

"No,no aunt they are a hand full it's ok they will stay at a hotel anyway they won't agree.They will surely come visit but they won't agree to stay after all they like going on adventures  at night so please it's really ok."

"Ok if you say so but tomorrow promise you will bring them here for dinner?".

"PROMISE,I will bring them tomorrow aunt Grace".

"Ok go with Joe then and from now on just call me Grace please"Grace asked.

"Yes ma'am"I replied.