Chapter 5

'Richard Stenffort Unversityit's a school everyone dreams to go but only few get that chance through bursaries if there not rich like all the other kids.This school is filled with a lot of people,I tell you what I mean along the way'.

We arrived at our parking spot and there was already a group crowding the parking area and some were parking they cars,some where getting out of they cars,some were talking and laughing and well other's where even having kissing sessions if you knows what I mean it was a busy place.

We got out of the car and right when we got out of the car we were great by many people.Well you could say we were famous at school because of our father 'Diamond rich kids' remmber and well we did a lot of sport and we had good grades.

We weren't the only rich kids here there were a lot

"Hi Ashley still looking as hot as ever" Melody said while touching my brothers arm.Ashley smiled at her then said "Well it nice to see you too Melody".
After speaking with most of our classmates and some of my brothers friends Eve and I started walking to our lockers living everyone behind.

"When Will she stop throwing her self at our brother Ugh,that girl I tell you" Eve said referring to Melody the girl who was apparently seeing only Ashley out of everyone in the parking lot.

You see Eve she might be the third born but she is still protective of Ashley and well the rest,but I don't know it's probably a sibling thing but Eve is very protective of Ashley more,I'm protective of Chris more and then Bonnie is protective of Clyde.Yes she is protective of Clyde,repeated that's in case any one though that was just a spelling error nope.Well here's the thing the gangster pear (Ella and Neo or Bonnie and Clyde)might fight a hole lot but that just how they love each other.'You will probably not be surprised that they can't stay one week away from each other' note sarcasm.

"Dear Lord your at it again,how many times do I have to tell you.Evelyn Diamond you can not shout or say thing like that I know you don't like Melody so much but seriously"I shouted.

"Excuse me,I don't like her that much?"Eve shouted back looking at me this time.

"You are not excuse!OK  You don't like her at all but can you not like stop displaying that fact please"I replied.

"Ok,I will try but not promising anything,nada!".

"Ok"I replead happily.

Just then the bell rang.
"So what do we have first ladies?"Jack one of my double brothers close friends and well ours.

"We have Mr Reed"Eve said smiling.
"Gosh you f*cken kidding with me right now!"Jack shouted like he just saw an alien.
"Nope"Eve said then we bother laughed on our way to Mr Reeds class room because of Jack.

"Lord I would literally do any thing to not go to that class right now or even better not ever"Jack shouted

"Why?"I asked

"Your joking right,who does not know that man is mentally unstable.I swear he is then  on top of that he hates me but you know what?Everyone just does not get why I don't like that sir"Jack said.

"Would you mind enlightening us great Jack?"Eve asked still laughed.

"With pleasure princesses.you see my be I'm the only one who recognises this but we have been stuck with that evil,sly sir since primary it's like he keeps following us or mostly me every were now I better go find my foolish half or I won't be getting out of that class alive"Jack said then ran off to find his more foolish half.
We were still laughing then we stoped when we were entering class.

Eve and I went to first go great Mr Reed then sighed on the  register that we were here and went to our seats.

More kids started getting in and unfortunately I had this period with all the fools and clouds of the school my be that's why Mr Reed hates some of the kids so much.