O

"Mr. Wong, I'm sorry but you failed this grading." My mouth formed an 'o', before nodding. I shrugged then reached my report card from my teacher's desk.

"I guess, better luck next time to me then?" I smiled smugly at my teacher. I never really cared about anything school related. If I failed, then I failed. If I passed, which is a miracle, then I passed.

"I'm sorry, but I won't tolerate this kind of attitude here in our school. You can get your report card, if your parents get them for you." The old lady snatched my report card from my hand. I frowned from what I heard.

"What? Why do they need to know about this? Just give me my card and I'll go." She shook her head.

"No, Mr. Wong. Sometimes you need to learn too. It's also the school policy to give a failing card to the parents, so they can reflect on what you've been doing here in school." My mouth was left open as she put my report card inside her student cabinet.

"You may go now. Classes will start in 3 minutes." She dismissed me, as if she didn't told me to bring my parents to her.

I'm in my fourth year in highschool, yet I have to bring my mom for a stupid paper.

"Yukhei!" The trail of thoughts were cut by Mark.

"Minhyung, wassup man?" He glared at me for calling him Minhyung. I was being fair for he called me Yukhei.

"Lucas, Jungwoo fainted. He's in the cli— Hey wait!" My mind went blank when he mentioned Jungwoo fainting.

It must be my fault. I passed him my flu. Whenever he gets sick, it's worse.

I quickly shoved the sliding door open, revealing a sitting Jungwoo.

"I'm fine now, it was just from the heat." I stomp my way towards Jungwoo. My hand making it's way to his forehead.

"Shut up Jungwoo. You're burning with fever. Follow what the nurse tells you and don't be stubborn." I ordered. Jungwoo look down to the floor, before finally nodding.

I patted his head. "Good, I thought I had to take care of you and you wouldn't want that." He sneered at me before laying down again.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk and passing you the flu, hyung." Jungwoo's back faced me. I saw him nod, making me smile.

He's such an angel.