K

I'm actually trying to hold his hands. But guess what, no chances since it's in his pocket.

We're currently walking down the road to go to han river. It's perfect since the weather's sunny and a bit windy.

"Jungwoo, I wan—I mean can I hold your hand?" My face is probably a blushing mess. When it comes to Jungwoo, I try my best to be confident but knowing he doesn't return the feelings I feel makes it hard.

He looked hesitant, besides not all people in Korea agrees on lgbt. We'd be having alot of odd looks on our way. Jungwoo put his hand out of his pocket. His ears burning red, how cute.

My heart was thumping loud when I held his hands. Everything seems right with him. I actually like this suffocating feeling of my fast beating heart, all because of him.

We rode the bus on the way to Han River. The bus was almost packed leaving one seat open.

"You take the seat Jungwoo." At first he was shocked. I rarely act gentleman when I'm with him before. We will always race our way to the last vacant seat.

"Are you sure, Yukhei?" I nodded gleefully, making him know I am.

"Are you really sure you're okay?" Frowning, I nodded again. He questions my gesture now, is that a good sign?

My last relationship was 8th grade.  All puppy love and sht. I was straight that time, since Jungwoo was busy that time being nerdy and all, ofcourse that didn't stop him from being attractive.

We reached the destination in time. As soon as we stepped out of the bus, I breathe in the air and spread out my arms.

"It's a picnic date!" I said smiling widely. Jungwoo was smiling a bit because of my silliness.

I grabbed his hands as I pulled him with me, running in the green field.

"In a picnic date, be sure to not forget the picnic basket." I said in a Butler like voice. Imagining I have a moustache.

"Pfft, Yukhei just lay that out now." I almost made him laugh. I layed the picnic blanket down to the grass, same goes with the basket.

"Ladies first." He actually raised a brow at me.

"Are you telling me that I'm the girl here? When it was you who fell for my charms first." Exclaimed Jungwoo. I gave him a shrug as an answer.

"Remember, when noona made you wear and put make up last time?  You looked really hot that time." Jungwoo rolled his eyes at me for the first time. "What are you talking about? I'm always hot."

So that was the only thing he heard wrong in that sentence?

"Let's play, rock paper scissor. Winner gets a free ice cream from the convenient store, loser buys the ice cream." I suggested, wiggling my eyebrows at him. He smirked, which made me die for a minute.

"Alright! Rock paper scissor!" My hand formed a rock. Jungwoo had a paper.

"Okay, why am I losing a game I suggested?" Rolling my eyes I stood up from the blanket.

"I'm a born winner, Yukhei." We looked at each other before laughing.

"I guess so, since you've won my heart alot of times." I sent a wink at his direction, before turning around because I could feel my cheeks heat up from the cringe.

"Aaaaissh, Yukhei! Just buy me ice cream already." I'm not the only one flustered then, good to know.

In my hands is a plastic of Jungwoo's ice cream. I bought him like 3 since he loves it. From a distance I could see two men who was standing infront of the now standing Jungwoo. He looked uncomfortable.