T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Layla

"Chrriiiiis..." I roll over to her as she chilled on the bed, her fingers typing away.

"May I help you?"

"Yes actually, we need to get ready for the hangout with the guys." I spoke, my hair was wrapped in a towel and I was insanely frustrated on what to wear.

"I already know what I'm going to wear, all my stuff is on the dresser." She limply lifted her finger to point in the direction of the clothes which were fishnets, a black pair of ripped jeans and a white long sleeve.

"Very aesthetic Chris." I wink at her.

"For my Mikey, hell yeah, you need help looking good for Lucas or what?" She sets her phone down and stands up.

"Yeah, a lot, I have never been this nervous to hang out with anyone or people."

"Or maybe just seeing Lucas is making you have millions of butterflies." She laughs as she walks over to my suitcase.

"Am not."

"Oh come on layla, your cheeks turn rosy pink the second his name is out." she does have a remarkable point, I indeed was 100% nervous about seeing Luke again. I mean the only time I saw him was literally yesterday, AND WE KISSED.

"Are we looking for shorts or pants?" now there is a small pile ontop of the bed of my clothes that I brought for the week.

"honestly, I don't mind. Just through me a bone here." I take my towel off and go to dry my hair in the meantime.

"But on the topic of  "butterflies in my stomach" how is the little fiery romance going on with you and Michael."

"honestly, its so amazing, it like something from a book. "She smiles widely as she daydreams of the blonde.

"Like a match made in hell." I joke and she comes to the bathroom with my outfit she chose.

" I joke and she comes to the bathroom with my outfit she chose

"This or you can suffer into that suitcase of yours."

"No no no, this is cute. Thanks chris, bless you girlie."

"This is what best friends are for b. Now get ready we leave in like ten minutes."

I nod and change quickly and leave my hair down.

"I knew it would look good. Now slip them shoes on and head out." She grabs her shades and puts them on to complete her look.

I get my classic vans to fit my look and my phone and head out that door.

"Where are we even going?" I ask her as we get into the main lobby.

"Actually, I have no idea, mikey said to wait in the lobby and he'd send a car to get us." Her eyes are glued to her phone once again.

"Oh okay. Man, this is so insane." I sigh in pure happiness.

"It is isn't it? Who would've thought we would be here, with people we never thought would ever notice us." Chris smiled widely.