What Happened, Part 2

*Fire Boy POV*

What happened after we all said 'I wish to join Chaos' Soldiers* was incredible. I felt like I was stronger, more powerful, and more at peace, like everything is slower. I could tell everyone was ok, until Percy,I mean Omega, doubled over in pain.

Chaos looked at us looking Omega with worried expressions.

“Don't worry, it's part of Omega getting his powers that were on lock." Chaos said, then snapped his fingers.

After Chaos snapped his fingers we were somewhere else. He snapped his fingers again but this time me didn't appear anywhere else.

“So, do you want to get new names?" Chaos asked us after Omega was not in pain anymore.

“I'll be Lightning." Thalia said.

“I'll be Ghost." Nico said.

“And I'll be Fire Boy." I said, looking pleased.

“You are now immortal. You cannot be killed in battle, but you can be brutally injured." Chaos explained. “The only way you can lose the immortality is if you leave my army."

We nodded and then he lead us into a kitchen. He told us this is where we eat and we all have to cook for a week at a time. Then he lead us to a game room full of electronic devices. He said we can come here after training. Next he led it's to a training room full of things we can get in shape with.

Finally he led us to a hallway with a bunch of doors. These were our rooms. Omega's room was first, then Lightning's, next Ghost's, and finally mine. My room is awesome. The walls are orange with flames and my bed was against a wall with my dresser right next to it. There was a flat screen T.V.,a DVD player, and an Xbox. There was a velvety orange couch. In one corner there was all my blueprints hung on a wall and my tool belt hanging on a hook. Then on another wall there was a photos of all my half siblings. There was much more like a dartboard and a bunch of movies.

After looking at our rooms, Chaos explained that there was a schedule on our dressers. We have to follow that schedule unless we are permitted to not. We got a new one every week. We also can get a new weapons if we choose. Chaos also said that there was a Pegasus stall outside and a workshop. There was also a hot tub on the 15th floor and a party room. There was a spa on the 16th floor. There was various stores in between the 17th and 30th floors. There was a few restaurants in between the 31st and 40th  floors. There was a lot of other things on the 41-75th floors.

After he showed us everything he let us socialize with other people. I met a lot of people from the first Titan war. I was happier here than I was on Earth, and I haven't even been here three hours!