I HAVE TO GO BACK TO EARTH?!?

*Omega POV*,

It has been 5,000 Chaos years since I left planet 3, also known as.Earth. I was stronger and more powerful than I ever was. I trained everyday and was more serious and wise. I knew four other languages other than English, unless you count Morse Code as a language then I know five other languages.

Anyways, I was in the training room practicing with my throwing knives. I was throwing knives when my iPhone stated vibrating. I was getting a text.

Chaos- Omega, can you come to the meeting room. Bring Alpha, Night, Angel, Ghost, Fire Boy, Lightning, Blacksmith, Beautiful, and Waves with you.

Me- Ok, I'll be there in about 10 minutes sharp.

I went to the kitchen knowing that is where Fire Boy and Angel would be. Yes, Fire Boy and Angel are a couple. Oh, Angel is Bianca di Angelo. Yea Ghost doesn't approve of the relationship.

Anyways, when i entered the kitchen all I saw was Fire Boy and Angel, covered in frosting, making out. I decided to scare them. I changed my appearance to Nico's and my voice. I slammed the door to the kitchen open and yelled “VALDEZ!!"

Bianca and Leo quickly pulled apart and looked at me. I shifted back to my normal look and grinned at the two. Bianca came over and slapped me across the face. It didn't hurt but I pretended to be hurt.

B- Don't you ever do that again Percy.

O-  Don't. Call. Me. That. My. Name. Is. Omega.

L- Geez. What did you want anyway.

O- Chaos wants to see you. Be there soon and get changed. Ghost will kill you two if he finds out.

They turned around and left. I was really mad that Bianca called me Percy. But it's all cool. We're like family.

After getting them I went to the forges to get Blacksmith (Beckendorf) and Beautiful (Silena). I got there and saw them making a new sword together. I hate to interrupt them but I have to. Long story short,I got slapped in the face again, told them where they needed to be and somehow started a fire.

I went to the training arena again to go get Lightning, Ghost, Night, and Alpha. When I walked in there, Ghost was talking to Lightning to try to get her to not kill him and Alpha and Night were sword fighting. I opened the door quietly and took out my throwing knives. I threw one at Nico's pants leg, pinning him to the floor, and another pinning Thalia to the nearest wall. I did a backflip and while I was in mid-air threw four knives, completely pinning Luke (Alpha) to the ground. I turned to Zoë (Night (yes, I brought Zoë back to life)) and grinned.

She charged me, sword in hand. I sidestepped and hit the bow shaped tattoo on my arm. I bow appeared. I tapped the side of the bow three times and a never ending quiver of arrows appeared. I quickly notched an arrow and shoot at her pant leg. She did a back handspring and landed on her feet. I notched four arrows at the same time and released. She too was now pinned to the ground.

I heard a faint clapping behind me. I turned around and saw my best friend Waves.

I walked over to Waves and she gave me a high five. Waves is a daughter of Poseidon that he disowned when she said she liked the goddess Athena more than she liked her father. I was sent to get her because Chaos thought I needed a new friend. Waves real name is Priscilla Jackson, making her my half sister, since Chaos is my real father.

Anyways, after I helped the four get up, got slapped twice, and was cussed out in Italian by Nico, I told everyone that we needed to go to the meeting room.

One we were all there Chaos started the meeting.

“I have a mission for you." Chaos said.

“Ok. What is it?" Luke asked. Zoë nudged his ribs.

“You are not going to like this. You must go back to planet 3." Chaos told us.

I don't know how I was feeling, all I know is that I screamed “I HAVE TO GO BACK TO EARTH?!?"