New weapons

*Lightning POV*

Being in Chaos' army is awesome already. And he was right,I only joined the Hunters because I was betrayed by Luke. Anyway,I wonder if my oath with the Hunters is still valid or not with the Soldiers.

I went to ask Chaos and he said no it was not. That was good,I can be around boys whenever I want to. It got boring being surrounded by only girls 11-16.

Anyways, I wanted to get a new weapon. I wanted to discard everything of my old life, starting with my spear and shield. I know you're probably thinking 'Why would you discard the weapons your father gave you?' Well I'll tell you why, he gave them to me because he felt sorry for me. He was sorry that I was made to have a bad fate. I don't want any part of him.

I was at the armory looking at weapons. They were amazing. There was Chaos Silver, Celestial Bronze, Silver, Imperial Gold, Stygian Iron, and Chaos Gold. The weapons looked well crafted and beautiful.

I already picked up a few short daggers, a bracelet that when you tap it dispenses throwing knives, a watch that changes into a spear, a paintball gun that shoots out Greek fire, another gun that shoots out Chaos Gold and Silver bullets, and a Celestial Bronze bow and quiver of never ending arrows. And lastly, twin swords, one Imperial Gold and one Stygian Iron.

I was ready for whatever Chaos was going to throw at us.