DaeJae

If you are not a daejae supporter or if you are in fact a homophobe, I recommend not reading this story unless of course you are simply bored and want to hate on something so simple as a story to increase your superiority. 

Now for you daejae babys~ ^^ So it's pretty much Daehyun wanting Youngjae. I don't know if I should make them get together or not though.... I wanna make it reallly longggg and realistic so idk. comment what you think. It might go both ways it might go happy ever after gay couple or ya know the K.Will please don't ending. Meh. ^^ 

Daehyun smiled he liked making Youngjae laugh.  It was cute and his cheeks and eyes just brighten up his day when it's at it's best. They were best friends. Daehyun only hoped that they could be more, but it was hopeless, it's not like he could go up to Youngjae and be like 'Hey guess what I'm gay.' Youngjae might dismiss him as a friend whole! At least now he can still cuddle his hyung without being 'gay'.

Even if he did tell Youngjae about his orientation... How was Daehyun going to tell him that he has a crush on him...No, it was better to simply appreciate being by his side. And Daehyun did. He appreciated every second and minute he had spent with Youngjae and every moment. It was funny how the fans shipped them together anyway. But Daehyun will never tell anyone that he's homosexual.... not since he told his parents....

"Appa..." 

"Did someone talk?" 

" APPA!" Daehyun choked in his tears.

"I don't ever want to see you," Appa said quietly,"You better not drag other people into this sin..." 

"Appa, it's not a sin! It's who i a-" 

"You're being immoral and lustful!!" Appa stood up and grabbed an empty suitcase,"Move out, ...Your umma will take care of expenses of  another house...You're not welcome here anymore." 

"But App- "

"You're dead to me" he said sternly as he walked away. Daehyun turned around to a tap only to be met by a slap to the cheek. Daehyun's vision cleared up as his tears fell down more."Umma?" 

"..." she sighed,"I'll...I'll help you pack." 

end

"Hyung?" 

"Huh?" Daehyun's head shot straight up to see Youngjae standing in front of the bunk bed brushing his teeth. 

"You okay? I thought I heard crying." Youngjae crouched concerned for his tear faced friend. 

Daehyun stood still for a second, what could he do? Then he knew. 

Daehyun pretended to be out of breath,"Oh I had a terrible nightmare." 

" Awww what was it?" Youngjae laughed, releived as he walked back to the bathroom to rinse his mouth. 

Daehyun thought,"I was in a hole... and I couldn't find any food." Youngjae walked back to Daehyun's bottom bed,"Really?" 

"Hey, it was lonely and dark." 

"You wuss." Youngjae laughed, ruffling Daehyun's hair into a mess. 

Daehyun laughed and pushed his friend's arm off his head. Youngjae turned only slightly serious,"If you need me, you know where to kick." He smiled as he pointed up to the top bunk bed as he climbs on to sleep. Daehyun's heart fluttered at the brunette's smile. No matter how down Daehyun was, Youngjae never failed to make the situation seem gone or less heavy.

True, Daehyun's heart may ache with pain with the likely possibility that Youngjae is straight, but he has a loyal friend nonetheless. Daehyun smiled up at the matress above him,"Youngjae," He chuckled,"You cutie..." and with that Daehyun's troubled mind drifted off to sleep . 

Poor Dae Dae ;-;