DaeCake

Daehyun nudged Youngjae as his phone kept on beeping of messages, it had been beeping for the past three days non stop. Youngjae murmured,"Not yet mum, I've still got three minutes til 7:30." Daehyun smiled in his sleep and rubbed Youngjae's arm to wake him up fully. 

Youngjae's eyes squinted at Daehyun's silohuette in the darkness,"What's up babe?" 

Daehyun sighed,"Ji Nae's spamming  you again." 

Youngjae groaned, and sat up to look at his phone. 

Ji Nae 12:31- Youngjae you left your stuff here I've been trying to get to you for three days now! 

Youngje chuckled to himself," Oh that's why." 

Daehyun watched Youngjae,"Why what?

"I forgot my stuff at her place, cause I just ran out." 

"Ohhh" 

Youngjae sighed,"I'll pick it up then be right back." He smiled as he gave Daehyun a peck on the lips. Daehyun pouted,"I wanna come with you." 

Youngjae thought,"Hmm, okay but you can't say anything about us." 

Daehyun made a fake hurt face,"Why not?"

Youngjae laughed,"Cause she'll tell everyone and the fans and management will find out." 

Daehyun smiled,"Well so long as I can be with my Jae." and with that he got off the bed putting on an outside shirt. 

Once both boys were ready they drove over to Youngjae's ex girlfriend's house. 

Ji Nae opened the door looking pleased to see Youngjae but surprised to see Daehyun,"What's he doing here?" 

Youngjae thought,"Um well he's here to help me carry my stuff."

Ji Nae pouted,"It's only your tooth brush and towel jeez." She opened the door and then stopped Daehyun,"You can wait outside." 

Youngjae chuckled at his ex's immatureness," I'll be quick Dae." 

Daehyun smiled and walked back to wait at the staircase. 

-------------------------------

Daehyun tapped his foot impatiently. Youngjae was taking foreverrrr, it was only a toothbrush and towel. Then again maybe Youngjae needed to use the loo. Aishh, it's cold too, that's it, Daehyun decided to go in for warmth. 

Daehyun opened the door, and he regretted doing so almost instantly.

There on the couch, was Jinae and Youngjae practically making out. The thud of Daehyun's falling phone caused both to look at the open door and Daehyun's teary face. Jinae not knowing the relationship between the two kept pecking at Youngjae's neck. Daehyun had seen enough and walked over to Youngjae's car, sighing he realised he had to walk. 

Youngjae called out,"Daehyun! Sighing he pushed off Jinae,"Keep my stuff or throw it out I never want to hear from or see you ever again, do you fking hear me? 

Jinae frowned,"That guy I was with was a mistake..."Then she made a sweet face,"I've always loved you." 

Youngjae slapped away the hand that was rubbing his thigh and stood up,"Well I don't love you, so leave me alone."

As he snapped he ran out the door to still see Daehyun walking just before turning at the curb. Youngjae ran and reached out for Daehyun's arm, turning him around.

"Daehyun-" Youngjae was cut off by a slap to the face. After the sting, Youngjae looked up to see Daehyun's eyes pink and almost all of his cheek area wet with tears. Daehyun sniffed and kept walking towards the dorm. Youngjae sighed,"DaeCake you can't walk all -"

Daehyun scoffed,"What gives you the right to call me that?" 

Youngjae frowned,"Daehyun... if you let me give you a ride, I'll explain everything." 

Daehyun sniffed,"Explain what? That you still like that bitch? Maybe cause you're just as bad as her." 

Youngjae sighed,"Daehyun please, she came unto me."

"Yeah right."

"She did!" 

Daehyun breathed heavily showing a grey smoke coming out of his mouth from the cool weather."Why should I believe you?"

Youngjae bit his lip,"Because I love you."

Daehyun shook his head,"Don't give me that shit." 

Youngjae held back his tears and caught a hand behind Daehyun's neck to pull him down into a kiss, to which Daehyun immediately pushed him out of. Youngjae lost his balance and fell down on the walk path rubbing his back. Daehyun helped him up,"This doesn't change anything," he growled,"I'll work with you, I'll sing with you, I'll to to you if I have to, but consider us not together anymore, and our friendship ruined." Daehyun walked off not hearing anymore of Youngjae's pleas to stay or take the car home. 

Youngjae kicked the fence,"Aishh that stupid stupid man!" Youngjae drove back to the dorm, stomped to the kitchen to get a glass of water. A pain in the back of his head caused him to turn around to see a very angry leader. Yongguk grabbed Youngjae by his shirt collar and yanked him up to face him,"How could you?!" He yelled. Youngjae tugged on his shirt for breath,"What do you mean?" 

Yongguk cursed,"I fking saw Daehyun walking down the street shivering while coming back from the studio he told me everything, now I want you to tell me what was going on in your fking head!" 

Youngjae started to tear up,"It's a misunderstanding a really big misunder- "

"Misunderstanding?!" Yongguk interrupted,"He saw you two kissing didn't he?"

"Yes, bu-"

"Didn't he? It was you and her right?" 

Youngjae sighed, it was hopeless,"Yes."  Yongguk brought Youngjae down and started pacing around the kitchen his arms folded," Well?"

Youngjae looked at him in question. "I'm giving you a chance to explain yourself." Yongguk mumbled agitated. 

"She came onto me I swear," Youngjae sobbed,"I would never to that to Daehyunnie, NEVER, she just pulled my shirt towards her and I tried pushing her away but it didn't work. You've got to believe me hyung! You've got to.." Youngjae kneeled in front of Yongguk grabbing the hem of his shirt and tugging it with each plea,"I love him so much.." he choked. 

Yongguk looked down at the younger man and sighed frustratingly,"I see how it is." As much as Yongguk wanted Daehyun to himself, he could tell when the other members are telling the truth."Get up." he said as he pulled Youngjae up to his feet,"I believe you." Youngjae instantly hugged his friend crying at the pain of probably losing Daehyun. 

Yongguk rubbed his back comfortingly," Give him the day to cry, tomorrow when he's more relaxed you can tell him, I would also suggest using the night to make him something." Youngjae sniffled and nodded,"Thank you so much hyung..." 

Yongguk smiled sadly,"Anytime, eomma and I are always here for you." 

Youngjae smiled cheekily wiping away his tears,"Maybe you should ask Himchan out." 

Yongguk thought for a minute,"I'm not sure, he always seems the type to not like a guy. Whenever you talk about kissing Zelo he instantly shivers or says you shouldn't say things like that." 

Youngjae smirked,"Maybe cause it turns him on?" 

Yongguk rolled his eyes chuckling,"Either way, he's not the one I like." 

Youngjae stood defensivly,"You're not getting my Daehyunnie." 

Yongguk sighed,"I know, I'll consider it when I'm not so lovesick." With that Yongguk wished his friend goodnight and walked back to his shared room. 

Youngjae smiled knowing of Himchan's crush, then frowning at his own relationship. "Right, gotta make something for DaeCake," He said as he started rummaging through the kitchen cupboards for ingredients... and spent the whole night making a special cheesecake for his boyfriend ....

______________

Hope you like it :3 I felt bad writing a merely short one, so I made it extraaaa long <3