Pancakes

Youngjae woke up to a thud on the ground and his eyes widened as he saw the silhouette of his hyung Yongguk. He looked down at the glass on the brown carpet, water spilled out to making it dark brown and damp. Youngjae yawned and smiled snuggling his head in the crook of Daehyun's neck,"Hi Yongguk hyung..." WAIT Youngjae thought. IN THE CROOK OF DAEHYUN'S NECK? Youngjae quickly fell off the sofa with a bump on his bum,"Owwww" He groaned.

"I take it Daehyun told you about his feelings." Yongguk sighed as he picked up the glass.
Younjae nodded," yeh. Wait you knew?"
Yongguk chuckled,"Im the leader so, everyone tells me everything. he came to me for guidance."

Youngjae scoffed,"what would you know about being-"

"Because I like Daehyun..."Yongguk mumbled. Youngjae looked at his hyung like he just saw a ghost.

"It's okay really..."Yongguk said as he walked up to Youngjae,"But if he comes crying to me again, with you being the reason, expect me to talk him out of going out with you." Youngjae gulped and nodded.

Yongguk sighed and looked at Daehyun smiling in his sleep and looked at Youngjae,"Just... just make him happy alright?"

"Yessir" Youngjae announced.

Yongguk chuckled and walked back to his shared room with Himchan.

Daehyun woke up as soon as he heard a door close,"Huh?" he yawned.

Youngjae smiled and turned around,"Morning Dae," He said as he poked his cheek.

"hmm" Daehyun smiled with his eyes closed,"I should be doing that to you."

Youngjae blushed and ran his fingers down Daehyun's morning hair,"Want some breakfast?"

Daehyun smirked,"Can you even cook?"

"You underestimate the power of,"Youngjae said as he cracked his knuckles,"Yoo Youngjae!"

Daehyun gave out his low, quick chuckle and hugged the brunnette,"I'll just rest here then."

Youngjae laughed," Fat bastard."

"You love me."

Youngjae paused and blushed and walked away.

After about an hour , Youngjae finished making two pancakes and set the table up. Daehyun went round to Youngjae and gave him a tight hug from behind,"I'll eat it welll~" he said cutely. Youngjae giggled and leaned his head back to give his partner a kiss on the cheek,"I know you will." 

Stay tuned for drama  TT^TT yahh not so roses and dasies next chapter