Cheesecake?

Daehyun woke up and stretched his arms. He climbed the top bunk only to see Youngjae sleeping shirtless.... He knew it was hot last night but he didn't think Youngjae would be shirtless. Seeing the other boy without some cloth on made Daehyun gasp and let go of the rail he was holding and instantly fall on the floor with a hard thud an he instantly blacked out.

Daehyun blinked as he felt his hand holding something as he looked at his hand a wet towel fell off his forehead as he saw Youngjae still shirtless but holding Daehyun's hand. The worried friend was sleeping on Daehyun and his hand... Daehyun wondered how long he had been out and blushed at seeing Youngjae's cute sleeping face.

Daehyun laid back down and put the towel back on his forehead, he winced painfully at the impact as he felt a bump on his head as well.

The sudden pain made Daehyun's held hand shoot up to console his head. Youngjae woke up and yawned adorabley before he turned back to his sassy self,"OI DAEHYUN! Finally! You're awake!" Youngjae slapped his hurt friend's arm,"You had me worried..."

Daehyun groaned,"I'm sorry alright Jae?" Daehyun loved him but he really didn't Youngjae scolding him right now.

Youngjae's eyes softened seeing his friend upset at him. " Sorry, it's just that I had a date today... and I had to cancel it cause I was really worried about you."

Daehyun sat straight up,"Date?"

Youngjae blushed,"Majayo (That's right )"

Daehyun bit his lip to keep from sobbing,"Um w-who?"

Youngjae seemed too happy to notice Daehyun's pain ... his pain that wasn't from his head but from his heart,"This foreign girl, she's really nice and cool."

"Ah, and was it going to be your first date today?"

"Um... well no ... to be honest , it would've been our third." Youngjae chuckled.

Daehyun could already feel tears falling from his eyes and laid back down, and turned so that his back could face Youngjae,"Congrats then..."

Youngjae frowned at Daehyun's attitude, " Yah, what's with the back."

"I'm not feeling well." Daehyun said seriously.

Youngjae was about to speak but he couldn't ... he was too surprised by his friends seriousness... he's usually always happy and outgoing,"Daehy-"

"I said I'm not feeling well are you stupid and deaf?" Daehyun snapped while more tears were sliding down his face.

Youngjae sat there shocked at Daehyun's words,"Hyung! Have some manners."

"You're the one who has to have manners!"

"Excuse me?"

Daehyun buried his face into the pillow,"Nevermind... just go back to your foreign girl." Daehyun chocked out, bitterly.

Youngjae frowned,"She has a name, Ji Nae."

"I couldn't care less about her name, Yoo Youngjae."

"Why are you angry at me?"

"What makes you think I'm angry at you?"

Youngjae scoffed,"Daehyun, we're best friends, you only use my full name when you're angry with me."

Daehyun sighed at Youngjae's words,
-we're best friends-

Daehyun accidently gave out a whimper. Youngjae laughed,"What was that?"

"Shut up and leave me alone, I want to rest" Daehyun said as he closed his eyes letting fresh tears slide down his saddened cheeks. Youngjae stood up and Daehyun was getting ready to be able to sob loudly. but instead of hearing footsteps goin outside, he felt Youngjae getting in the bed with him and turn around so that they're lying back to back. Daehyun looked at the wall frustratingly,"What are you doing?"

"You seem irritated, I guess talking isn't the best cure for your head. So we'll rest."

"You don't have to rest with me."

"I know you well enough to know that you don't like being alone."

Daehyun stayed silent and wiped his tears that were all over the place.

"What about Jinae?"

Youngjae chuckled, "I postponed our date for tomorrow."

Daehyun fiddled with the edge of the pillow,"What's she like?"

Youngjae thought,"Well now that you mention she's similar to you except she's sweeter." Youngjae laughed.

Daehyun smiled sadly,"Why not date me then?" He pretended to joke.

Youngjae laughed harder,"Cause I'm in love with Ji Nae!" He finally answered after he calmed down.

Daehyun rolled his eyes,"Sure you are."

Youngjae smiled,"Just rest."

Daehyun closed his eyes,"Kay."

"I'll make you something to make you feel better too."

Daehyun opened his eyes,"What?"

"Cheesecake?"

Through his sadness, Daehyun smiled,"Cheesecake..."