Chapter 3

Forever Draft: A Letter to you (December 12th)

Shit, it's December 12th already? Ugh I actually forgot that I made this troublesome idea to make a forever draft for you and ended up not doing it for 4 days. Honestly, I haven't changed ever since highschool. Though, I do notice that my skin became lighter. It doesn't make sense but my mom told me that there's this science explanation shits that I ended up not listening to her.... And now I'm rambling. Okay okay the second paragraph will be filled of an undying love letter in the middle of the night telling how I would die if I don't see your face in the next few hours.

Jk, you think I'm that writer who wrote Romeo and Juliet? (I know his name. not sure if you know though)

Quoi de neuf? It's December and it means that holiday will come and Bali as per usual is full of tourists. It's kind of annoying to be honest. How some of them visited Bali yet doesn't know where Indonesia is. Anyways, I found this cute little ice cream parlor in Kuta. They have the best ice cream flavor and somehow, it reminded me of our school days.

"I just don't understand why you're not making this a big deal", Karin complained when we walked out of the car

"I just don't understand why you're not making this a big deal", Karin complained when we walked out of the car. The "gathering" looks much more like a party although it's safe to say that the neighbor won't call any police seeing it was the rich kinda neighborhood, they can just whip out money and all will be done.

I shrugged not wanting to talk about the whole crush thing with Pangeran. Honestly, I would've loved to give her a real answer rather than giving her merely shrug but seeing that the main person she was talking about was walking towards me I couldn't answered it.

Pangeran walked towards us with an ever loving smirk on his face. He looks compelling with those pair of jeans and black tees with his signature jean jacket.

"Hi, glad you could make it", he pulled me in a half awkward hug and nod towards Karin like they were already familiar with each other. I bite down the question that was brimming in my mind, because I can feel that something is wrong.