IV

The sudden contact with the light made my eyes burn. I groan, cough and try to sit up. Someone is helping me and I make a mental note to thank them. I open my eyes to blink rapidly for a little while and notice I'm in the Nurse's office. I’m guessing that the five boys and a girl are with me. "W-what happened?" I turn my head and notice it is just Perrie, Zayn, Ernest, Doris and Liam, no Luke or Niall. Where are they?

"Oh, Lou," Zayn says, "you passed out again." Liam and Ernest smack the back of his head, emitting a whine from the black haired boy.

"When?" I remember but I want confirmation and I really wish it was just a dream. I really wish

"Right after Niall kissed Harry." Zayn says, softly. "As you passed out, Harry helped E when you feel before you hit your head."

"Where are they?" My voice is cracking and scratchy. I shake my head and glance at the clock 1:30, school ends in about an hour and a half. "Do you think if I call Mum that she'll come pick me up?"

“Not going to come to the game?” Ernest and Doris ask and I shake my head.

“I don’t feel well and I don’t want to interfere with the game.” I say, my hands becoming more interesting. “I’m sorry though.”

“You’re health is more important than you being in the game.” Doris says, rubbing my back.

"I'll send a text." Niall says from the doorway. When did he get there? Luke walking in, with a blank expression.

"Where's Harry?" I say still looking at the dyed blonde and his faternal twin.

"He's in the waiting room. The nurse said that he wasn't allowed to come in here before you woke up." I nod because it took a lot of talking to get her to let Niall, Luke, Liam, Zayn and Perrie to have that privilege. Ernest and Doris wasn’t that hard considering that they’re my siblings.

"Louis?" A couple minutes later, the nurse comes up behind Niall. "Your mum is here to pick you and your friends up. That is if they want to go with you." She looks at them and they all nod. Expect E and D since they stay after because it’s a home game.

"Could Harry come too?" I ask hoping to explain this to him.

"Uh, I'd have to call and ask his Mum if that's okay." I nod and bid her a thank you. I slowly get up off the uncomfortable bed, reserved specially for me. I receive help sitting up from Zayn and Ernest.

"Need help, Lou?" Zayn asks and I nod without hesitation. He moves his arm so I can hold it and walk to my locker. Ernest already put the books I had in my locker and I am grateful. My brother and friend help me walk down to the car where mom, Liam, Luke, Perrie, Niall, Harry, and this other boy that I have never seen. I pull my skin-and-bone body into the front of the car and Zayn gets in the back. It's a very big car, just don't ask.

“We’ll see you later, good luck!” Mom says to the other two. We drive to the house in silence.

(Thoughts?)