Cirrianetta: The 56th Hunger Games

Prolouge:

The hunger games is a terrifying to think about,especially if you get reaped.

Here in District 2, some people train in special schools their entire life and actually look foward to the Hunger Games. if they are not drawn,they stand up and volunteer to take other kids' places as tributes. these people are commonly reffered to as the Careers in some of the other,poorer Districts. They come from Districts 1,2,and 4. usually all 6 of them ban together and form an alliance of the strongest tributes,making it easier to attack enemies.i'm not a Career,i dont want to be, i didnt train in those schools,and i would never volunteer! kids in other Districts have to enter their name in the reaping extra times to sign up for tessera,a monthly ration of grain and oil.Some people in Distric 12,the poorest District, will have there name in the reaping ball up to 50 times!

some say that they have some sort of advantage being so used to the pang of hunger,but i dont know that well at all! not only id District 2 the richest District, but i happen to be in one of the wealthier families in town. i've never had tessera, but i dont think my name would drawn,i usually have to much luck,and some stupid Career would probably volunteer anyway. i known i'm stronger than them, but i still dont want to go into the games.