Chapter 7

A.N.- Happy late Easter Everyone, if you celebrate! First regular update, wow!

~~~

<Summer Breeze> Where for out thou, my dearest Juliet?

I groan at the text Ciro had sent. This night was going to being a train wreck. If Ciro flirts with my, openly bi, dad I am leaving and burying my head in the sand and never coming up. I was okay with dad being gay, just not with a guy I had sex with.

<dame>Something came up, can't come. Sorry :/

"Dad, I must warn you, Ciro is annoying at best. You sure you don't wanna order pizza and head back home?" I give him a questioning glance as I see the sign for Camila's appear. I also see a painfully familiar head of platinum blonde hair. Fuck my life.

"Now I have to meet this man. He seems way too interesting to pass up on." He gives me a sly wink.

"I swear on my life if you flirt with him, I will leave. No questions asked. Just because he may be slightly attractive does not mean you flirt." I glare at him. He chuckles loudly.

"I would never do such a thing. He probably is way too young for me anyways," he ruffles my hair.

"Dame! You dirty liar, to think I almost believed you." I hear a voice shout out. I internally groan at the damage I knew was to come.

"Darn, I thought you would've left." I try to sound angry, but my slight smile gives it away.

My dad leans over and whispers in my ear, "when you said slightly I thought you were telling the truth. Little did I know you are a liar. He's at least a 7, maybe a 7.5 on the scale."

I try not to gag, "his personality brings him down to a 3 dad." The sex makes up for it though. I shiver at the thought.

"So cruel Dame. I am heartbroken," Ciro smiles at me. I roll my eyes. Here we go.

"Is this Mr. Summer Breeze, Dame?" My dad smirks at me.

Ciro gasps, "you left it in there is that! I'm honored!"

"Piss off, both of you." I walk towards the entrance, trying to hide my blush. I'm changing his contact name as soon as we sit down. Little brat.

~~~

After sitting down, and ordering food, the conversation becomes slightly, well, heated almost. After Ciro and dad had officially met and exchanged as basic of information there was, the topic of relationships came up. Mainly mine. Rather, the lack of them.

"Dame, how have you not dated since high school? You're a beautiful woman. There has to be a man out there that is interested in you!" Ciro gasps. I can hear the laughter coming from his voice. The fact that he had a hand on my leg didn't help.

"I was distracted in college. To be fair, there is a guy interested in me. I won't date him because his personality is that of a stick." I don't hide who I was directing those words too.

My dad laughs at the banter. "I can't believe you Dame. Ciro is such a beautiful man, what could ever be wrong with him?"

Ciro smiles at the compliment, and I almost bang my head off the table. "Have you met this moron?"

"Pay no attention to Dame, Ciro. She's a feisty one." My dad chuckles.

"I won't Derek. I know she's a bit harsh with words. She's almost too feisty for my taste however," Ciro sighs and looks almost longingly at my dad. I feel the bile rise in by throat.