Here Comes Trouble (Pt.2)

Asia's POV

I was waiting impatiently for Dallas and Two bit to show. I knew one of them would come through the door. I had never felt so upset and angry. I didn't know whether to be pissed at my sister or at those two for hiding the fact that Ryan was out of jail. I knew when Mark told me I wasn't sure to believe him but pieces were coming together.

"Asia?" I felt Ponyboy rest his hand on my knee making me jump. I looked up at him startled.

"What?" I asked my eyes widening a bit. Pony frowned a bit and squeezed my knee.

"We're going to find Tyler. I know you're worried." he said pulling me into his arms. I was glad Darry had put the kids down for their afternoon nap since I was too much in a daze to do it. I felt tears burning up in my eyes but I wiped them away quickly. A hard lump formed in my throat though.

"I am. This shit can't be happening to us repeatedly. We were supposed to be over this after Kane and Stark. It was supposed to be all done with. Tyler and I stayed here knowing we would be happy, not wanting these...psychos to take us away from our families." I started to feel tears make their way down my cheeks. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I felt Ponyboy wrap his arms around me and hold me close to him. My body was shaking and I made sure to keep very quiet since the kids were asleep but Ponyboy had told me Darry was in the room with them.

It was then the door opened and a laughing Dallas Winston followed in, after Johnny walking in, fixing his hair.

"Cut it out Dal." Johnny muttered. He looked up at Pony and I.

"Hey guys." he said but then noticed my tear streaked face. He frowned.

"Is everything okay?" he asked now sounding worried. I didn't make eye contact with Johnny but looked over at Dallas. My eyes were shooting daggers towards him and Dallas gave me a look.

"What's up your ass shortie?" he got snippy with me. I stood up quickly making Pony and Johnny startled a bit. I stalked over to him my fists clenched by my sides.

"Why didn't you say anything about Tyler knowing about Ryan? Hmm?" I kept my voice low and threatening. Pony quickly walked over but kept his distance at the same time. Dallas's eyes widened but they quickly narrowed.

"Because Ty didn't want you worrying about him so she said to leave it alone. I figured she'd tell ya anyways." he muttered.

"She didn't Dallas. Tyler is gone because of him. I knew he was out of jail before she did. And I saw Aaron Eithel too. They have something to do with this." I growled. Dallas looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wait--What do you mean she's gone? I just saw her this morning." Dallas asked alarmed.

"I came back to the house and she wasn't there. Ponyboy and I found the twins crying in their cribs. The only thing I found was a letter from Steve and a note from her kidnappers." Dallas narrowed his eyes.

"Who took her?" he asked fearing the answer. I could tell by the look in his dark brown eyes.

"Ryan. And he wasn't alone." I said looking at him. 

"How do you know?" Dallas asked.

"The initials on the note. There's only two other people I know of the name with A and D."

"And who's that?" Johnny asked. I sighed.

"Aaron and Donny Eithel. They were the other two kidnappers not only from our past but helped Ryan in with this."  Dallas clenched his fists and Johnny and Ponyboy exchanged worried glances.