Greaser to Greaser

Asia's POV

I was impatiently waiting for Two bit outside. The wind was still as breezy as it was this morning and Two bit was responsible for walking me home. I hope he didn't get side tracked and went to Pony's track meet instead. I'll curse him out. Looking inside the window I could get a visual of the clock and it was almost 2:15.

"Damnit Two bit where are ya?" I mumbled to myself. It was cold and I wanted to go back home to check on Raegan and Rogan. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck prick up and looked up to see the greasers from earlier.

"Look there she is." the blonde one muttered as they both approached me. I narrowed my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked curtly.

"What you doing around this side of town? You aint welcome here greaser trash." the kid with black hair stepped forward. I gave him a glare.

"I work here asshole so mind you I have to come here so I can get money." I scowled. "Unlike you lowlife greasers don't have a job. I can manage to take care of myself and be responsible." they both chuckled at my response.

"If you claim what is true where's your friend? Isn't he supposed to walk you home?" the blonde haired kid taunted. How did he even know about Two bit walking me home?

"I..I dont know but its not your business or concern." I snapped. The blonde haired kid flipped out his switch and looked at me not so kindly.

"We can always walk you home." I gave him a disgusted look.

"No thanks. Not with you." I said curtly before getting up and strutting past them. If Two bit wasn't going to show I was going to start getting home myself. But that didn't last long before the black haired kid stepped in my path making me let out a startled noise.

"We didn't say you could leave." he sneered at me. I was by an alleyway and not near anywhere where people could see me. If I had to fight so it be.

"You aren't the boss of me so beat it." I hissed making him growl. My wrist was suddenly grabbed and twisted behind my back, making let out a squeal of pain. I squirmed in his grip but he didn't seem to let go.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him. The kid smirked and pulled my arm back tighter.

"Make me." he said darkly.

"James easy." the blonde haired kid said. I ripped out of his grip and rubbed my wrist. The blonde stepped forth.

"Beat it kid." he hissed before I took off without hesitation. I hurried onto the main road and it wasn't long before I saw Ponyboy walking on down the street smoking a cigarette. He had his bag over his shoulder and he seemed to be taking his time getting home.

"Pony!" I called out and he stopped, turned and saw me.

"Asia? Why aint Two bit with you?" he asked suddenly worried.

"I dont know." I said stepping beside him. He seemed to notice my wrist and gently took it in his hand.

"Who tried to hurt you?" he asked.

"Those greasers from that nasty neighborhood by Jays. They cornered me after I was outside waiting for Two bit." I explained. Pony sighed and we walked on back together. Pony was upset I could tell the grey green in his eyes was turning more grey. It happened whenever he was mad or upset.

"Two bit is gonna get a hearing from me, that's fer sure." Pony muttered as we approached his house. It felt like forever but it all really wasn't. Walking on in I saw Johnny holding Rogan in his arms.