Settling In.

He was packed and ready for Pax. Looking at the room one last time, he sighed, he hated this part of going to conventions. It wasn't like he was going and leaving his home forever, and he knew this, but he was still worried. What if his house got robbed while he was out or something? He sighed again and started to walk into the living room, luggage and plane ticket in hand.

"Do i have ta go?" Anti groaned, sitting upside down on the couch. "Well, seeing as yer a part of me, yes" jack replied. Whilst jack loved conventions and meeting his fans, Anti hated it. He hated it because no one except jack could see or hear him. He wouldn't admit to it in a billion years, but Anti had some slight self-esteem issues. And being practically invisible didn't help.

He groaned again "uuuuggeee, FFFiiinnnneee!" He got up and followed jack as he went out the door.

They took a cab to airport and got on the plane.

Time Skip

They got off the plane and waited for Mark, Who agreed to driving jack to his hotel. Jack tried to say that he could just take a cab, but mark insisted on driving him so he gave in. "jack!" Speak of the devil, jack heard mark yell his name from behind him and turned around. "Oh, Hi Mark!" they waved and hugged each other. "It's so great to you again!" Mark said as he held jack, jack pulled away, holding mark's shoulders. "You too, man!" he let go and they walked out and got in mark's car.

"So, How have you been?" Mark asked.

"Good, wait, Shouldn't you know already, since you've keeping tabs on me since last week?" jack grinned and so did mark. "Haha, yeah i guess i have been keeping an eye on you lately." Jack laughed "Ha, Nice one, mark" 

They made it to the hotel safely and jack got out. "Thanks mark, for taking me to my hotel."

"No problem, jack, any time!" Mark yelled from the car. "Thanks again!" Jack yelled, before walking into the hotel. He got his room number and went in the elevator. He turned to Anti, who had been quite the whole time. "You won't cause trouble, will ya?" He said this before every convention, and always got the same answer. "No, i won't" Anti said, leaning against the elevator wall. At that moment the elevator door rang, and the doors slid open. They walked out and went to their room.

They walked in and jack unpacked his stuff. They both yawned simultaneously. "Looks like it's bed time for us." jack chuckled. "Yeah, it's been a long day" Anti yawned again and headed to the couch, but before he could make it, jack grabbed his arm. "And where do 'ya think 'yer goin'?" jack asked. "to bed?" Anti raised an eyebrow. "Not on the couch, 'yer not! I booked us a 2 bed 1 bedroom hotel room!" jack giggled a little, letting go of anti's arm. "Um, thanks?" Anti wasn't the best at thanking people, but he tried. Jack walked into the bedroom and Anti followed suit.

They both got into a bed and turned their lamps off. "'Night Anti." Jack said tiredly. "'Night Jack" Anti replied. And they both fell asleep.