Chapter 11

A.N. So you actually like this shit. Okay then? Here's another chapter for your enjoyment.

I'm going to start a Victubia story at some point. I'm gonna write it in my extra spare time because I've been using my current spare time on this. The reason I'm telling you guys is because I want people to suggest characters they would like to see in my story.

Edit: I am going to shortly make the first chapter for that story.

I've also noticed something. Why have the number of votes decreased? The first chapter has a bit less than 700, but the last chapter has only 50. Have you guys become less interested in my story? The votes are more random, but that's expected. Do you guys have an answer for what's happening?

*****

Cry's POV

Yeah, I hadn't taken off my mask for the short trip. First because it didn't matter. No one here actually cared. It hadn't occurred to anyone that I was Cry, so no precautions were technically necessary. Anyway I was taking my time to get back to Pewds.

Pewds was right when he said someone special had given this to me. A simple third grade crush. Funny, I still remember what she looks like. Pretty _____ hair and the cutest smile ever. Even though I can recall what she looked like I can't remember her name. Strange.

***********************************

*flashback*

"This will be complicated," my friend stated.

"Why?" I asked her, loosing myself to staring at her.

"I don't think we can buy anything. We have to find you a mask," she explained.

"Right...." I said quietly. She was the one who actually thought about things. I did my best at school, but I would never be the best.

(I'm having problems with having them not sound like adults. It might be fine now, but I've gone back like 3 times to edit.)

"Mom! Can we go in the attic?!" she yelled to her mother who was downstairs in the kitchen.

"Be careful! And wear shoes, you don't want splinters!" my friend's mom yelled back.

We were lucky that their attic wasn't one of the ones that had to be pulled down with a string, there would be no way for us to reach it. The attic was accessible by a spiral staircase hidden in a closet.

"Are there any lights?" I asked timidly.

She giggled and nodded then asked,"Why, are you afraid of the dark?"

"Maybe," I muttered.

She reached over to the wall with her right hand, and moved it around until she felt the light switch.

The light bathed the room with an eerie yellow-green glow.

We walked around in the small room avoiding Halloween and Christmas boxes because, well, I didn't want to look too much like a freak.

She opened a box and began to dig around inside of it.

"What's in it?" I asked.

"Just some of my dad's stuff," my eight year old friend told me as she shuffled over to another box.

I opened the on at my feet, but didn't find anything useful.

"Ryan, I know what you can use!" she finally yelled.

"Wh-" I started, but she grabbed my wrist and half dragged my down the stairs.

We came to a stop in her room where she pulled a misshapen white mask off her dresser.