Chapter 10?

A/N SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG lol enjoy;

Lucy's POV:

* two weeks go by*

So a lot has happened in these two weeks. I had to file a thousand papers for our house and my mom has started working overnights. I haven't really seen her a lot. Riley was charged with burglary and some other things I don't remember. Me and Taylor have been bonding really well and I haven't come into contact with Cameron in a while. Matt was on family vacation for the last two weeks and he's coming home tomorrow. I'm actually going to dinner with Taylor tonight. He's coming in a few minutes.

I Finished putting on a last few touches of makeup and opened the door that chimed with the sounds of the door bell. I open it to a cheeky Taylor with a rose.

"AWW Tay u should have!" I squealed and grabbed the rose. I peeked his cheek and it instantly turned red.

"My pleasure! you look perfect. Shall we go?" He gestured for me to grab his hand

I smiled and held his Hand.

He opened my door and went to his side.

"May i ask where we are going?" I asked while he was driving

"I'm taking you to the fanciest royal place I know" he said turning into a parking lot.

"BURGER KING!" I shouted "your taking me to a Burger King?!?"

"Hold in your exhusasm" he laughed

"No I love fast food actually I was relieved, I don't think I'm dressed for a royal place" I said looking down at my track shorts and sweat shirt.

"I think you look fine" Taylor beamed putting his arm around me and opening the door. Revealing the amazing smell of the French fries that I also remember as home.

After we ordered our food from a naughty ass hoe who didn't get the memo that me and Taylor were kind of a thing. We grabbed a booth and sat farthest away.

THIS ISNT A FULL CHAPTER ITS JUST I HAD THIS SAVED ON HERE SO I WANTED YOU GUYS TO SEE IT. IM NOT FINISHING THIS STORY BUT IF U LIKE MY STORIES IM WRITING A NEW ONE SO MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT