Chapter 3

Lucy's POV:

*the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I fixed up my hair and added my makeup on. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bathing suit out of the hamper. I slipped on my bikini and threw on a pair of flip flops. I drove down to the country club to swim at the pool. It's nice and quiet there. Besides the once and a while tantrum from some two year old brat complaining that they didn't get whatever they wanted. I sat down in a lounge chair and opened up my book that I slipped into my purse before I left. My mom went to work at sunrise and came back at sundown. She didn't care where I was as long as I ha my phone. Being 17 has it's perks. She treats me like a adult. Which I enjoy. For the most part. Sometimes I missed being her baby girl. I flipped through the pages not paying much attention to it. I got a slight tap on my shoulder which caused me to jump and turn around.

" Cameron! What the hell are you doing here?! you scared the shit out of me!!" I screamed trying to regain my breathing.

"Sorry. My parents joined a while ago and I was bored so I decided to come." His toned chest shone with wet drops beading off of him. Showing he's been in the water.

He blushed and I realized I was staring.

"While we are both here. Do you want to hit the hot tub?" He said with a smile.

Cam's POV:

To admit it I did know she was here. I saw her name at the check in lobby. I was planing to play some basket ball but I decided to detour and see her instead. She looked hot in a bikini. Her hair was so sexy tucked away in a bun.

When I asked her if she wanted to join me I didn't think she'd say yes. She hesitated at first but she raced me there. Yes. She was going to be mine. Tonight.

Lucy's POV:

We sat in the steaming hot tub alone. His thigh occasionally brushed against mine which sent shiver through my body. Repositioning myself my hand touched his underwater.

"Yo sorry." I said shyly

"It's all good." He moved in closer to me.

I smiled as he pretended to fall asleep on my shoulder. He sat up and we were face to face. He stroked the side of my. Cheek and almost whispered.

"You are. So pretty."

I looked at him but he leaned in and kissed me. His breath was warm and he smelt like cinnamon. He pulled away noticing my tenseness.

"Sorry. Ever since I saw you with Matt I fell for you. Your just so perfect."

I blushed and lifted up his chin. I kissed him back. He felt so good. For year I hoped to be in his arms feeling how his kiss felt. Now siting here in the hot tub I was kissing freaking Cameron Dallas. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he brought me in closer to his bare skin. After a few minutes he peeled off of me.

"Let's say we finsh this at my house." He winked

He leaned into my ear and whispered " you do know where that is right?"

I nodded and he stood up and got out of the hot tub.

"Meet me at 8" his voice lured in my ear.

He walked out of the pool area and smiled as he opened the men's locker room.

I blinked twice. Did I just makeout with Cameron Dallas?

* When Lucy got home*

I plopped on the couch and I couldn't stop smiling. It was only 5 I had three more hours till I went over. I showered the Cloreen out of my hair and I put on a strapless shirt and jean shorts. I put my hair in a bun. I sat on my bed. Was I really about to let him control my thoughts again? What if he hadn't changed from that douce he was in middle school? I didn't have time to say no beacause soon enough it was 8.

Time to go...