Walking On Sunshine

WALKING ON SUNSHINE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CAUSE I JUST CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU WRITE ME YOU'RE COMING AROUND!" Connor screeched.

"Ow! Get off me!" A disgruntled daughter of Apollo, Laurel spat at him.

"OH I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE!"

"OW!"

Connor grinned at Travis as they sang together, "I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE! WOAH-OH!"

"Was this really necessary?" The Apollo-cabin councillor, Will Solace asked as his foot was stood upon by Travis.

Travis stopped singing.

"Well of course! How else are we supposed to walk on sunshine?"

Laurel squealed again as Connor walked across her feet. "OUCH!"

"YEAH I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE, WOAH-OH!" They resumed singing, and walking on the feet down the line of Apollo campers. "AND DON'T IT FEEL GOOD!"

"Not for us!" Another Apollo camper told them.

"Shut up." Said Travis.

"We don't care about you." Connor finished. "BECAUSE WE'RE WALKING ON SUNSHINE!"

Later, when Chiron found the two with an arrow through one of each of their ankles, he decided he'd rather not know what happened. Sometimes it was best just to leave his campers be. Especially when the Stolls were involved.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was so short, but I just had to write this.