Chapter Five | Calls & Texts

Songs:

I often listen to The Weeknd or Drake while writing the story, so you guys can maybe just search on 8tracks or spotify for Drake or The Weeknd playlists (:

but there is also this song which I will probably listen to every chapter:
Frank Ocean - Bad Religion

- Siva's POV -

I woke up by my little sister banging her hands against my door. she wanted me to open it since it was obviously closed.  

Suddenly the door opened and my mom came with my little sister in.  

"It's already midday, Siva! When where you thinking about waking up?" My mom nearly yelled.

"Sorry" I said removing the blanket from me and standing up.  

My bed was right in the center of my room, next to me was my nightstand and after it was my little couch which you couls roll out and sleep on. Then there was my door and the other wall started. There was just a mirror and it was painted pastel purple and I could see myself as soon as I sit up on my bed. Then there was my door to the bathroom and another wall started right next to it. This wall had a line of 3 huge windows and a tumblr wall from 100 photos from my tumblr. Under the windows was my desk which was white and my glass-chair next to it. Then there was the next wall and there was my door for my balcony. We lived in the first row of the house so my balcony was nearly on the ground like only one meter above it. Then on the next wall where my bed is was the door to my closet. I owned a lot of traditional clothes and a lot of dresses since we had a lot of weddings and I nearly wore a new one every single wedding.  

My mom walked out of the room with my sister and I went to the bathroom to take a shower because I danced last night and didn't smell that good at all.  

As I stepped into the warm bath, I didn't choose to take a shower, since I really needed to relax after what happened last night.  

I grabbed my phone, yes, I take my phone when I take a bath and went through whatsapp.  

We had this family group and everyone was already awake and wrote stuff.   Then I went on the group with the girls and I and sent a "Good Morning".  

I placed my phone back onto the counter, closed my eyes and leaned back.  

The scene yesterday with me and Zayn went through my head again.  

I've never been touched like this before and it felt so good.  

Isn't he scared? That my family finds out and literally kill him? or even kill me?  

Then I remembered that he gave me his number and I stood up and let the water run out and went into shower.  

I quickly wrapped a towel around me and went into my room to get dressed.  

I wore a simple t-shirt with black skinny jeans.   Then I searched for my bag where I put the paper in.   I panicked as I couldn't find it and thought that my mom had it.  

"There" I said as I was happy that I found it, it would be a disaster if my mom had it.  

I pulled the paper with his number on it out and got my phone.  

I was about to save him under Zayn but than thought for a bit. What if my mom was looking through my phone and sees his name?  

Then I deccided to give him no name and just save him as his number.  

I took a deep breath as I texted him.  

» Hi Malik « I sent.  

I was about to put my phone in the back-pocket of my jeans as suddenly I hear a little ring and looked at my phone again.