Chapter Nine | Problems

THIS PART IS UNEDITED

Guys please check out @MCMALIK's Story "Stormy", it's really good and she's such a good writer!
She's also going to start 2 new Zayn fanfics, so follow her! :D

Anyways let's get to the chapter.

- Zayn's POV -

Why didn't she tell me that she was engaged? I seriously can't believe her. I would have never even dared to touch her if I knew she already has someone.

And what does this stupid bitch Nadja think calling my blood dirty? She should look at herself, she's such a rat and is just trying to destroy the thing between me and Siva.

Anger was rushing through and I swear the god the next person who would touc me  gets beaten up.

All I wanted was her, damn she was so beautiful and her figure was literally perfect. She looked like an angel from above and she was my angel. I bet she doesn't even know that she is so gorgeous.

The way she looked at me when I kissed her neck was heavenly, she looked shocked but her eyes were filled with lust and I could see that she wanted more.

I suddenly realized that I didn't even knew in which floor she was, I was so lost in my thoughts and kept walking up the stairs.

"Selina? Liah? Nadja?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I was trying to figure out who it was and then I got it.

"Siva" I whispered, walking upstairs, since her voice came from there.

"Zayn?" She questioned and as I took the last step my heartbeat stopped.

There she was, the most beautiful girl on the world and she was taken.

A smile formed on her face as she saw me and all I did was smile back.

Then I remembered that she was engaged and it was not me.

My hands turned into fist again.

Imagining that I wouldn't be the one by her side, to please her and wake up to every morning, made by blood boil.

I was feeling angry and frustrated at once.

Fucking hell, I just met her 3 days ago.

I walked to her, all I wanted to do was fucking kiss her and please her. I wanted her to know that she was mine, so I grabbed her hair and pushed her back inside the apartment, closing the door behind us.

I could hear her whimper and her smile faded.

I got even more mad, I didn't want to hurt her, god knows, I would never do that, not even think about it.

I was pissed, pissed at the thought of that "Jawad" guy and her. He was probably a doctor or some kind of fancy shit, not like me. Don't get me wrong, I had lots of money, but I didn't got it, let's say, the "right way".

"Why didn't you tell me that you were engaged, Huh?" I yelled at her and her eyes got shinny and glossy. It was obvious that she was close to cry.

I hurted her, damn Zayn.

I let go of her hair and pushed her against the walls. My hands were resting on them and her head was inbetween them both.

"Answer me" I hissed and moving my head closer to hers.

She looked away from, no words coming out of her mouth.

"You're a fucking slut, did you know that?"
- Siva's POV -