Intro:him and her

INTRODUCTION to: myself and the story  

  Well hello, my name is park Ji Yun. It is nice to meet all the viewers who are reading this. I am a writer, songwriter and a poet. These are my hidden talent . People think I am useless but I love making stories while I am free. I think about stories when I am sleeping in my bed, or when I am in French or maths class.
I won't talk much. So I will now get started.
Our main  characters are :
Yoo Eun ha 은하
Kang sung min 성민
And much more you will get to know ........
Eun ha a girl with full of charms. Her name was matched with her sister Yoon Ha. Meaning-wise and courageous. Eun ha was not like other girls. She was different yep. We can call her different. Girls usually love to makeup, brand and style, chocolates, clothes and of course they love getting kisses and hug from parents or their friend. Eun ha is opposite of this. She hates doing makeup. She doesn't love getting kissed or hugged by somebody. She loves living alone. Most importantly she keeps her secrets to herself. She never shares her feeling with anybody . Even if she is grown up she hates these things. Girls around her don't like her a lot. Eun ha rarely talks to others. She loves living in her own world.
Sung-min a boy with a cute smile and with dimples make him illegal even if he smiles. Sung-min Is a guy belongs to a rich family. People think he is a playboy but he works had in everything and now he is a well-known singer of the industry...

Well, this was the introduction I will get start from tomorrow. I hope I will give my best in writing. I hope you wait for my story.

thank you.