He knows her...?

when Sung-min sees her . he had a thought that he has seen her somewhere...maybe no? maybe yes?. he was sure that he has seen her somewhere but he couldn't remember where. but what about his heart that kept pounding hard like he has a connection with her . he tries to ignore but he was irresistible about the thought he was having.

the class was over and all students went out for swimming. sung-min was staring her like anything. eun-ha was packing her books and Sung-min just stares sitting there and was collecting his thought about it. eun-ha went to him. sung-min heart stopped and started beating very faster. he didn't know why. it was his first time that seeing a girl his heart would respond like that. eun-ha asked him about his name . he introduced himself. in the end, both of them shake their hand. eun-ha asked if he knew where was swimming pool. 

well, Sung-min doesn't know how to swim; he is just a beginner

well, Sung-min doesn't know how to swim; he is just a beginner . all the class reach there at swimming pool, they had changed the clothes and were waiting for the teacher .sung-min was standing there at the edge of the swimming pool, playing and talking with his friends. he accidentally slips and falls into the pool. he started shouting very hard like he will drown in a moment and die. eun-ha came up running & held his hand. he quiets down and held her tightly. he touched her cheeks and was rubbing it with his thumb. he just looked into her eyes. hey!hey!hey! wake up! are you okay? and stop this why are you touching my cheeks. sung-min came to his senses and found that it was his friend min-seok. like always girls are after Sung-min and talked about his looks when Sung-min came out girls were like they could die that moment. oh, my god! he is so handsome and sexy and looks how he is flicking his hair .the teacher came and took their attendance and went away. eun-ha enjoyed a lot. she was super happy to swim and she also made some friends. but, what about Sung-min? everybody was founding him. nobody knew where he was. eun-ha suddenly gasped and was about to curse. it was Sung-min underwater. he passed out. somehow eun-ha managed to take him out and took him to nurse with Sung-min's friend help. eun-ha decided to stay with Sung-min. after some time Sung-min woke up and found eun-ha near him. his thought changed into reality. he imagined that this happened same with him when he was a kid. 

sung-min asked,"where did you come from? you don't belong from here, right?"                                   eun-ha answered,"I am from do bong-doo from Seoul. why?"

he was right !!! he grinned. it was her. the stuffy potato, couch potato hehe ahh!! eun-ha I can't believe it...it's her. unbelievable.....

will eun-ha recognize him?