His heart...

1 year ago, back then Eun-ha used to live in do bong-doo. her parents died in a car crash along with her 2 siblings. They used to be a happy family. Eun-Ha used to talk a lot. her never-ending talks made a great mood at her home. all day she used to irritate her siblings. their parents used to sit on the sofa and used to watch their three daughters in a happy mood. have you ever thought that parents imagine & see everything through you? you show them the real world. you show real happiness to them. For eun-ha even if she lived in a small house happiness stayed in that house forever for her. She used to wish this happiness should last long. But she never knew her world would be ruined soon.

 (car crash accident: she was sitting with her sisters at the back. her father was driving and drinking coffee and her mother was sitting beside him. his father 's coffee fell down near his shoes without even realizing he bends down and take coffee cup but then it was too late; while doing that his car went another side and crashed in a truck that was very fast. police arrived a the place in minutes. they rescued everybody but it was too late for others. 

She woke up and got to know that her family died and now she was alone lying on the bed with many serious injuries on her body

She woke up and got to know that her family died and now she was alone lying on the bed with many serious injuries on her body.)

she just had now one person to look after her and it was her granny who lived in Incheon. she shifted to Incheon after 2 months of hospitalizing.she changed her school and decided to forget everything but how could she ??the scars she has got frightens her the most will it be easy for her ?? she forgot her happiness that cheerful face and everything.

Sung-min lives in Incheon. his parents are very rich. he loves his parents. he is the only heir of the family. he wants to be like other kids, but he also recently debuted in a movie and he is a lot more popular. so his parents avoid what he wants to do most of the times.  

                                                         the summer holidays are now kinda' getting over. 

it was eun-ha now going in high school. she was a little nervous but she had full confidence to do it. sung min is also the one now going to high school too. they both were in same school and in the same class. (I think it is always better to take things coincidentally. ) 

sung-nim was famous as a child actor so of course girls were head to heels fallen all over him. every girl in the class would want to take his attention. so that he can notice everything about them. 

it was now time for to school to start. everybody entered and greeted the teacher and everybody introduced themselves. it was eun-ha's turn for her introduction. at that time sung min was busy talking to some of his friends. when she introduced Sung-min found her attractive by listening to her voice. when he saw her his heart fluttered like nothing else. he just saw her . he didn't know why was his heart like that. at from that moment, he just stared her, stared her and stared her .........for what ??