Long time...no see!!

"love makes or breaks people." I think somewhere this saying is true in Sungmin's case. his first love and last love broke him badly maybe. Sungmin's parents are dead. it's already been 5 years they have died.

eun-ha lives a great life. she is soccer player and a businesswoman and she completed her army training 1 year ago. she served in the army for 4 years and became major. whereas, Sung-min is an actor and a singer of a well known Korean industry. they both live a steady life full of wealth and richness. wait, something is happening wrong. something is missing. oh yeah"happiness" that was left ago many years. "happiness" is found in every small thing and gesture in life. 

it's already been 10 years. oh my gosh!! I can't believe it. so much time had passed by but the heart still remains there. everything is changed A to Z. nothing seems the same to me........ 

Spring has come

Spring has come. the sun was shining bright & trees with the blossom covered every ray of sunlight. the cold winds braze going fast sometimes blowing the trees leaves away putting the shiny bright light on eun-ha's face. sitting in the park on the bench. peacefully. surrounded by nobody just the bird's chirping, dry leaves on the ground and the winds sound of whistling. she wondered what's happening on the other parts of the world.. she looked up high in the sky as sun rays take a blush on her eyes and then she looked down on the ground. she saw somebody in front of her. she slowly looked up & that boy's face was shining. she couldn't see properly until he came and sat beside her.

"Sung-min," she said with astonishment on her face.

she just sat there and was frozen like a statue. there was a silence for a minute.

"a long time... no, see," Sung-min said by breaking of the silence.

"Oh yes. long time no see. what's good. congratulations on your publicity. you are quite handsome. it's late but I think you should accept it" she said by looking at him and touching his hairs because some dry leaves were there.

"perfect and you?" he said. "me too. I am good" she said it while she was yawning. they both just stared each other.

<<tring-tring-tring-tring!!!>> eun-ha got a call and stood up and said bye to Sung-min by saying " it was nice to see you. I hope to see you again in future. bye!!" and she left. they both went on there way. 

this season has its own cool breeze

this season has its own cool breeze. night time has it's own view in Incheon. a sky with bright colours with some white stones put on it surely makes a beautiful universe to see. eun-ha was at the same place sitting and staring at the sky and watching it for many hours. suddenly she couldn't hear anything. it was like somebody put a stop button and muted it. she started bleeding from her nose and her ears. not from one but double nose-bleeding. 

she woke up & saw she was on a bed

she woke up & saw she was on a bed. the room had windows open and sunlight came through it with the wind blowing away the curtains. the room was white and fragrance of lotus flowers. she looked everywhere while turning around sitting. cause the curtains were blowing somebody opened the door and came through them it was of course Sung-min. she saw him in amazement. he sat beside her with a cup of coffee.             

please vote and hope you wait for the next chapter.