Chapter four

"Mom?" I call as I slip my shoes on after i finsihed changing back to a human, I quickly got dressed and walked inside the small house. I walk into a room that looks to me like a kitchen. there was a pot on the stove and water was boiling in it. I walk towards another door and see a small bed in the corner and a giant shelf with books. the bed is unmade and there is an open book sitting on the pillow. I hear clanking of pots and glass from the other room and quickly rush towards it. 

"Judy." My dad breaths out. She jumps and stands strait up from the crouching postion she was in and stares at my dad and quickly runs towards him. She hugs him tightly and kisses him. Cue the 'aww's. I stand behind then quietly and then she opens her eyes and they widen at the sight of me,she lets go of my dad and moves towards me and pulls me into the tightest hug i've gottan all my life. I'm a bit taller then her and she has the same hair,eyes,nose, and everything else as me. I can't help but let a tear fall down my cheek. She's already sobbing. We stand there hugging for a while and my dad joins our hug. she wipes her eyes and chuckles. "I always imagined this day. and promised i wouldn't cry." She shrugs and my dad wraps an arm arorund her waist. All I can wonder is, Why can Ryder be like that?' 'cause he's a fuck head, dick nose,a  cheating prick.' My wolf say angerly. why did i ever trust that slut?

I herd my dad mumble I love you to my mom and kissed her forhead. she mumbles it back and smiles. I smile at their cuteness. (A/N: Is that even a word??)

I looked over to my right which read, 12:30 am.

"Guys maybe we should go home." I said nodding my head towards the clock. they looked at it and my moms eyes widen.

"What day is it today?"

"wedsneday." I mumbled. "Don't you have school tomorow?" She said in her motherly tone. I shruged and she sighed. She grabbed my hand and took my father's and then we started walking towards my dad's place.

Once we got there i rushed to my room,and crashed into my bed and slept.

Next day.

"Junnee... there a cute guy downstairs waiting for you..." My mom said shaking my shoulders slightly.

"Tell him i'm dead." i mumble. "to late." I hear the door open and then i smell the sent of him.

"I'll leave you to alone." My mother says. I groan when i hear the door open and close and then the bed dips and Ryder is hovering over me. he holds his body up with his elbows on eaither side of my head. he leans down and kissed my nose and i cover my face with my hands.

"Go away." I mumbled and he chuckles and removes my hands and leans his forhead and kisses my lips.

"i'm sorry.." He mumbles looking me in the eye. I turn away and stare at the window.

"June, I'm sorry." he lays down beside me and wraps his arm around my waist and I shrug his arm off me. I pull the blanket over my head. He follows my actions and I can feel his stare on me. I look at him and he's looking at me with a blank look. I get out of the bed and throw the pillow at him. i walk to my closet and quickly change into a pair of sweats and a black tank top.

I hear Ryder whistle and turn to him and he's staring at me well more like chest, his eyes darkening. I slip on a baggy sweater and his wolf growls. I chuckle and walk out of the room. I put on mascara and lip gloss. Ryder is leaning on the bathroom door's way with a sad look on his face. "You don't need the eye thing and lip gloss. Your eyes are pretty with out it. and the lip gloss makes your lips look plastic." He says and i roll my eyes.

"June?" My dad calls. he walks closer to me and when he spots Ryder he glares.

"why is, He here?"

----

Hiia! :]

you guys are amazing! I have already so many reads and votes!!

Buh Bye! :]