Chapter 10

I opened my eyes and came face to face with the boy. "O-Oh. Are you okay?" I smiled leaning back a bit. He nodded and sat back. He picked up my phone that was lying beside me and went to notes. 'he quickly typed and passed the phone to me, 'Your mate left, went to get food.' I nodded and smiled. "Uh, would you like to come inside and take a shower? I could look through my dad's clothes and find you something to wear." He nodded and shakily stood up. I stood up and helped him walk to the door. I slid the door and we walked in, "Mom! Dad!" I yelled helping him take a seat at the counter. I sighed and walked to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. I lifted it up to the boy and he nodded. I poured him some and myself. "I guess my parents went out.." He nodded. I put the cup in front of him and took a seat. He slowly brought it up to his lips and took a sip. "So.. Do you wanna tell me what happened now, or after you shower?" He grabbed my phone and typed. 'Do I have to?'  I smiled and nodded. He let out a small sigh and grabbed my phone again. 'After.. please..'  I nodded, "Sorry if I'm being pushy, I just want to know so we can help you." He nodded and took another sip, looking around. "So, shower?" I asked standing up, He nodded and stood. I helped him down the hall and up the stairs. I left him in the bathroom, and I went to grab some clothes. Jogging back to the bathroom I knocked but stupid me forgot he couldn't hear, so I cracked the door open and dropped his clothes beside the sink. 

"June!" Ryder yelled from downstairs. "Up here baby!" I yelled walking to my room. I heard his boots stomp on the stairs and soon he was behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I giggled as he threw me on the bed and hovered over me. He left kisses down my collarbone , sliding his head up my shirt. He unclipped my bra and started raising my shirt up. I heard two small knocks on the door frame so, I quickly sat up, pushing Ryder to the ground. "Why'd you.." He sat up glancing behind him. He growled and stood up, taking two steps towards Kian. "You enjoy the show you horny fuck?" Ryder said, stepping closer to him. Kian took a step back, glancing at Ryder's lips and rapidly shook his head,eyes wide. "Ry, I doubt he saw anything.." I touched his arm and felt him calm down. He nods and grabs my hand bringing it up to his lips, gently kissing my knuckles. I smiled and walked closer to Kian. "Do you need anything Kian? Are you hungry, Ryder brought food, I'll go put everyone some on plates." I let go of Ryder's hand and skipped down the stairs. I slid to the kitchen and grabbed the plastic bag, dumping everything out. "Shawarmas... Damn he bought a lot.." I pulled out 5, 4 more left in the bag. Stretching up I grabbed three plastic plates and set the sandwiches on them. 

Holding all three plates, I slowly walked up the stairs, careful not to drop them. Once I reached my room I set them all on my desk and turned to the boys with my hands behind my back. "Lunch is served." I bowed smiling. Ryder chuckled and Kian gave me a toothy smile. I grabbed their plates and waltzed to my bed where they sat. Once they had their plates I grabbed mine and slumped down on my bed, between the both of them.

I turned to Kian as I opened my sandwich, He looked up at me as he took a bite. "So were you always deaf?" I blushed and bit my lip. That was so rude oh my god.  I took a bite and pulled my phone out so he could type. Note to self, learn sign language  He put down the sandwich and rubbed his hands on his jeans before picking up my phone. He quickly typed and put the phone down on my lap. I looked down as I took another bite, some lettuce falling from my lips, I blushed and threw it on the plate. 'No, It happened when I turned 12'  I nodded giving him a sad smile. I set my half eaten sandwich down and put the plate on the floor, I glanced back at Ryder, he's already on his second. 

"Do you want to talk about last night?" I asked crossing my legs, scooting back a little. He glanced at me then back to me. Fear crossed his eyes, I reached out and placed my hand on his upper arm, "It's okay... We just want to help." I gave him a smile, Ryder growled from behind me. I rolled my eyes and reached with my other hand to grab his, interwinding our finger together. I could feel him calm down a bit. He scooted closer, letting go of my hand and instead wrapping an arm around my waist.  Kian grabs the phone and types. I look around my room biting my bottom lip, I really should clean it. I glance to my bathroom and notice my blue panties peeking through, I mentally smack myself, I nudge Ryder and nodded towards it. He turns and looks and quickly stands up walking towards the bathroom. Kian doesn't notice as he's still typing away. He pushes the door, grabbing them, and walking into the washroom hiding them. He returns and gives me a smirk. I roll my eyes feeling my cheeks heat up. Kian lets out a sigh and hands me my phone, I scroll to the top and start reading.