Chapter seven

June's P.O.V

"Ryder what's going on? Call me when you get this message." 'Beeep' I sighed and hung up the phone. Ever since two nights ago when a child's and woman's voice ran through my ears all i've been doing is calling him and getting no answer, I've sent so many voice mails that i lost count after I hit fifty-three.

"Why wont you bloody answer??" And i hung up again. "June? Honey what's wrong?" My mum walked in and sat on my bed beside me.

"Nothing mom, just boyfriend troubles...how are you?" i asked..

"Fine. I missed having a family.." I nodded and looked down at my hands.

"Did you know the lady that took your place?" I asked. she nodded and smiled.

"She was almost like a sister to me but, we grew apart in high school, and when we met at a small party for you dad's job and well we became friends again and then I was in need of help, and she volunteered" I nodded. she kissed my head and walked to the door. "Put on some clothes and fix your nest." she said over shoulder.I looked at the mirror and saw my hair in a giant nest. great.

she giggled and walked out and down the stairs. I grabbed a towel and some clean clothes and my hair brush. I walked to my bathroom and peeled my clothes off and turned the shower on. I waited for it to turn hot and then stepped in.

I put some shampoo and dragged my brush through my nest.

Once I was done, I walked out and slipped on my clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw a pale,dead eyes, girl. I grabbed my make up and started to work my magic, a couple minutes later, I looked normal. I smiled at myself and soon my phone rang,

"Boom Clap the sound in my heart,the beat goes on and on and o- Hello?" i answer after jumping over clothes and belly flopping on my bed.

"June? Why do you sound out of breath?" He asked. I slowed my breathing and calmed down a bit, damn I'm out of shape.I smiled and opened my mouth. "sorry, i just jumped over everything in my room and attacked my bed to answer.." He chuckled and I grinned at the sound of that.

"So?Wanna explain what's going on?" I asked, he sighed, "Long story short... I needed to go meet with someone important." I frowned and thought of all the possibilities. "Cut with the crap Ryder. I heard from you last call, some girl's voice and a little boy's too. What's going on?" I said the last part quietly.i felt a warm tear go down my cheek and quickly wiped it away.

"Nothing.. I just had to meet up with someone." I felt my eyes turn dark when i heard the same voice. "Ryder, go to bed babe, you've been awake since 3 am and it's 3 pm now." Ryder said a quick and quiet 'okay' and then I did it. I through the phone at the window and it fell out and i'm guessing into the small pool outside. "Fuck you Ryder!" I yelled. I wiped the tears that poured out of my eyes and stomped down stairs.

"June Bug?" I looked at my dad who was standing at the putting on his shoes. He looked at me and then his eyes changed to a darker color. "Ryder?" I nodded and wiped my cheeks again. He nodded and looked at the ground. "Fucking ass hole." I smiled at my dad and kissed his cheek gently and walked out the door where my mum sat with a blank face. "Mum?" I asked. she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled at her.

"Come on hun." She took my arm and pulled me into her car.

3 hours later, we've spent about 800 dollars off my dad's credit card and been to about 27 stores and we were carrying like 8 bags in each hand, each.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting down on a bench. man, shopping can really tire you out.

"Almost 7." I nodded and stood up. We gathered all our bags and walked to the car.

"Does dad know we took his card?" I asked, my mum shrugged.

"So what do ya want for dinner? KFC, or Taco Bell?" She asked as she started the car.

"Hmm, KFC?" we drove to KFC, once we arrived we hopped out of the car and walked inside.

"Hi, what can i get you?" an overly cheery lady asked. my mum started to order and I zoned out when my eyes trailed off to someone.

"June?" my eyes widen and I turned the other way.

"June. i know its you." I cursed under my breath and put on a fake smile.

"Hey Brayden and....Molly." she smirked at me and Brayden nudge her in the ribs.

"So how are you?" he asked as molly walked toward a guy, who was waiting for his food.

"I'm good.. Nothing ne-"

"Oh june is this your boyfriend?" my mum said butting in. I felt my cheeks burn and Brayden blushed a dark red.

"N-no." we said. She stared at him and then gasped, "you're that ass hole who's hurt my june, Your name's Ryder right?" I groaned, Brayden's eyes widen and he shook his head and put his hands up in surrender.

"N-no.. My name's Brayden." He awkwardly put his hand out and my mum happily shook it.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled and then turned back to the lady and grabbed our food. I smiled at him and he returned it. "It's was nice seeing you again.." He nodded and grabbed his food too. He called Molly who was taking her phone from the guys hand and walking back to Brayden.

"Bye Junee." her pitchy voice yelled.

I looked down at the ground, not watching where i'm walking about bump right into someone. we fall to the ground and we both groan. I breath in and i smell him.

"Ryder?" I growl, she looks up and her eyes widen. she scrabbles off the ground and runs as fast as she can and get away.

I glare in the direction and then look down at the ground where lies a small pink paper.

KFC was circled and then another one was circled in blue. 'Home' i frowned and stared at Ryder's messy writing. His home is here. with me. Right?

--

LATE LATE UPDATE!

sorry.. I've been busy with a bunch of things..  So that's why it's late and super super short.. :(( 

Vote/Read/Share :P