Panels

While parking at the parking lot, a hoard of people stood by the entrance, her two security guards barely holding up. She huffed with a sign of sympathing before pulling up to the drive way, parking in her spot, entering the building through the back door to avoid any unwanted attention.

After scampering in like a rat, she nodded at the secretary who bowed at the site of her, 

"Amagai-sama! Good morning!" The desk lady said, standing up and bowing.

"Good morning" She whistled back, walking towards the young lady.

"Here's the list of those who wish to interview, people who have applied for a job and a couple American companies that wish to dub and have streaming rights." The woman presented a few papers.

Fumiko nodded at the girl, "Send the list to my office and good work." 

After settling down, she grabbed the first paper on the stack that rested on her large desk and  checked out the companies that wish to have the streaming rights and dubbing rights.

Anime Midstream

AnimEigo

Aniplex of America

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Netflix

Sony Pictures Television International

Viz Media

These were the only ones she recognized, the rest, were smaller companies that were unknown to her.

"I'll give the rights to Crunchyroll, Hulu, Netflix for sure, the rest, I'll think about it."

And that's how her day started out.

. . .

"Hello?"

"Good, you answered, every time I called you, the landline was busy."

'Aah, it's Tono Toshiki, one of the richer investors.'

"Despite it only being two months since release, it's already been a fever! My son just told me how he enjoyed it, and he's thrilled! He would love the signature of your voice actors and the producer as well. Your company's stock has risen by a landslide! A goldmine really! Here's what, I'll invest one million to make some high-quality merchandise!"

"Tono-san that's amazing! I would love to start the merchandising soon!"

"And that's not even the best part, what if we only make only ten figures? Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Hanji, Erwin, and the four Titan-shifter!"

Fumiko raised her eyebrows at the idea, still unsure of his suggestion, but jotted it down for her respect for him-- sorry, his money. Respect for his money. 

She nodded at her conclusion before responded.

"Alright, I'll put some thought into it. It will be produced in no time."

No time indeed as once it was announced on their official site, everyone was screaming to get their hands on one.

After a couple months since the announcement, they were done, polished and ready. Fumiko had so many events she was invited to, and surprisingly, despite being the CEO of the company, she decided to attend both Comic-Con and Anime Expo held in the States in the same month.

She may be the CEO, but she is, technically, the Author as well. 

Announcing it at our official site was hard, but everyone quickly warmed up to the idea of meeting the producer, the cast as well as the special surprise Fumiko had mentioned in the long text. Other's who lived in Japan mourned, however, she was quick to mention they'll be attending Anime Japan a week later.