Presale

She knows the entire world is incompetent.

Trash dramas, trash action movies, trash superheroes-- she can go all absolutely trash talking all the entertainment in this parallel world and still be disappointed.

The quality was at a low, story-telling was non-existence and world building?

Don't get her started.

Her Studio has managed to take over the entire animation community by storm, raising the bars since the very first product.

And from there, it continued to rise. Story-telling that intrigued the audience-- the protagonists were interesting, but so were the side-characters-- Shingeki no Kyojin.

World-building that just made sense-- Naruto.

Pacing and music-- Tokyo Ghoul.

So what is another masterpiece to highten her studio's reputation to untouchable?

Animation.

Taking a sketchbook and retracing over the lines.

Kamado Tanjiro

It said in the corner, the sketch showing a young man with a scar on his forehead while wielding a sword that painted the air with ocean waves.

She smiled.

With so many successful shows under her belt, and her company that continues to expand with personal that are motivated-- she's able to release episodes for all of her series.

Adding another one to the bucket list wouldn't be too hard, disguising Demon Slayer as a potential series will get fans across the globe fanatic. 

With the gorgeous animation, music and newly implanted well balanced 3D, everything was going swell. Boulis Studio was always hiring young, old, talented and new of all various walks of Earth.

But for Demon Slayer? She needed the experienced, the skilled.

She rounded her entire manager staff into a meeting, discussing her ideas, watching their eyes peel back with wonder and awe, before nodding. "This new project will be breaking the entire animation department, I want it flawless, and if we are to produce this quality of a production, we need more animators, drawers and modelers."

She outlined a plan using the projector, underlining the new staff needed, promoting a few staff members and the budget.

This time, she gave the budget nearly six times of the last project to cover the necessities and more.

The managers of all the departments soon left with copy of the presentation tucked into their laptops, following her orders as the Media Departments went off and scripted a post on their official website, "Looking for skilled animators" and the details explained.

This was the first time Boulis ever needed to post something of work related, usually the post included funny gifs the staff member, new concept art and leaks

So the community exploded with theories, articles popping up: 

Boulis looking for talented staff?? A new series??!!

Anticipated "P5" on delay due to new series!!??

What happened to "P5"!?

Who is Boulis Studio and why is the world in a frenzy?

Sighing at the articles, and opened up twitter, her fingers slowly crept up to her forehead and she slowly massaged the migraine. 

Persona 5 was to be released next month, the next three months will be building a skilled team before even starting to imitate Demon Slayer. It's even pinned on the official website the countdown for P5.

Sighing again, she scheduled the official trailer for next week on a Saturday and moving the finished game a few days closer since the beta-players had given their final say and her team has already finished all the bugs they were able to find.

The only reason why she didn't release the game now was because she had to mass-produce the game for the release date.

Rolling her shoulders, her fingers fumbled with her bag before pulling out a tablet and a pen, sketching out more character designs for later.

But before she could even sketch and single line, her phone rang.

"Seriously..?"

. . .

Apparently, because the pre-sale for Persona 5 was being held tomorrow at 12AM, meaning tonight, the website has been experiencing some traffic and needed her permission to create a specific domain from the website to control the traffic and make sure it doesn't crash.

Massaging her head, she quickly emailed the Media Department a link and domain she bought a few months ago for a different project and stated in bold not to mess up the script.

Her Media Department quickly went to work, announcing on the website and twitter that they would be closing the official website to move the Pre-sale to another domain due to increased traffic and crashing worries.

In under two hours, the website was back up with a new link under Games > Persona 5 > Trailer > Pre-Sale.

Her team apologized to the world on twitter and promised a sneak-peek of a small project for the game industry; Untitled Goose alongside the Logo following it.

Snickering at the logo, she clicked on the tweet and read the comments.

>First we're getting Persona 5, now we're getting a Goose! They're feeding us too much!

>Lmao, imagine P5 dies out of hype and this "Untitled Goose" starts taking of the world

                  <bro, dont b like that, p5 has been in constant hype ever since the accident leak, it looks so good bro!

                                   <second that, the art was super good and the trailers have that vibe to it, ya know? the jazz got me feeling it

After the entire fiasco was over, her Media Team A stayed overnight to make sure the website was running correctly during pre-sale and would switch with Media Team B. She frequently got updates over time before she gave up on staying awake and passed out on her desk.

In the morning, she got an email from the Media Team Senior Manager that P5 was the Number 1 best seller in Pre-sales and according to the chart he had made last night, its to be expected the number will jump during the first week of release to be around 1.5m

Wiping away her drool, she leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes before throwing her hands up in the air, "Another successful release! Another mastepiece emulated for the world to enjoy!"

Taking a good chunk of the presale money, she split them into paychecks for the team working on the project before using another part into promotions and a little in her own funds.

Yawning, she opened her email and shuffled through the disorganized mess, tabbing a few open to read later before reading the list of potential recruits. Her eyes gleaming at a few prospect members after reading their work-experience and examples.

Quickly forwarding a few prospect employee's to the Head Department of Animation, she finally closed her laptop and finally taking out her tablet and pen.

. . .

enjoy the story so far?

vote and comment!

want more?

check out my other two stories!

[Monday] [5/11/20]