Persona

When her company had released the official statement of a game in development, the world was in a frenzy.

Headlines shot up

New game..!

Creators of 'Attack on Titan' branch out to gaming!

New concept Art leaked for Boulis Studio up and coming game!

Can an Animation Studio upstart the Gaming Community as well?

Interview with Boulis Studio CEO's rumored Game!

GAMEGAMEGAME-

Yeah, things were getting heated.

Phone calls were being made, artist became good friends with coffee, animators cry their feelings and concept art was leaving her office every second.

She watched as each scene was stitched together and animators trembled underneath her eyes as they continued with their presentation of progress.

Easter eggs were being born under her gaze and investors bowed at her figure.

So when they released the short teaser

The web exploded

Her twitter blew up, the game didn't even have an official name, yet somehow it was trending #1.

Folks in the USA were begging for the USA release to be soon after JPN release.

Fumiko tweeted out:

Twitter almost broke

Number 1 Trending Worldwide, headlines popping up with my bold statement, even getting criticism from every crack,

But what's the most important, 

was the amount of publicity!

People started to invest heavily into her company, stocks raising and our funds increasing, allowing the her to hire new people, new younger people with passion and skill.

With the character design done, and meticulously ponder through ideas, while holding confidence with the head animator and story teller, nearly the entire studio had agreed on creating, Persona 5.

Not Persona, Persona 2, Persona 3, or even Persona 4.

Why?

By plot alone, Persona 5 was much more engaging and modern compared to the older 4, her director pointed out.

The character design was much more pleasing than the rest, the animator said.

With all said, she signed the paper and officially started the progress of Persona 5.

It was fast, the process. 

After hiring hundreds of passionate young animators that did nothing except breathe, animate and sleep, progress was being finished at astonishing rates.

In three months, her team was able to calculate the release date,

"Push it back a little more, I want a team to play the game once its finish, I want to see how engaging it is, and if its not to my standards, I demand that it should be fixed in the next three months." Her director faltered at her threat, before nodding along and expressing his ideals of posting a recruitment for twenty players to beta-test.

She was quick to sign him a pass.

It was expected that the game would be complete in three years give or take, much faster in this modern day where game development needed a decade to be perfect. If you have hundreds of workers, outsourced throughout the globe who are paid quite alot, it motivates quite anyone. Allowing the team to work in at their fast pace and the other half of the team to continue animate all the animation under her jurisdiction.

Rumored game was a lie!?

Fake Game to gain publicity!?

Boulis Studio under Heavy Fire!

What is P5?

She sighed at the articles, after denying news of the progress to the public for a couple months.

AOT had gone over hiatus

Naruto was close to finishing and starting Naruto Shippuden

Tokyo Ghoul had started its 2nd season

Ponyo the Movie was close to being released

This meant, that her game seller anime, were reaching the hype down, meaning the media had better things to nit-pick about, namely about this"P5"

It seems like if something doesn't get a status update in two months meant that its completely fake, in the eyes of the media.

She angrily punched the numbers on her phone and held the receiver to her ear, "Release the goddamn trailer, not the real one, the back up one. Get it done now" She slammed it back on her table before rubbing her forehead in circular motions. 

Damn this world!

For once, she didn't want to create anything, she just wanted to watch something for gods sake.

She opened up this worlds equivalence of Google and quickly searched for movies to watch, and binged...but after watching three random action movies...

Don't that all kinda suck..?  A thought passed her mind

This world really is incompetent.

. . .

Im warning everyone again, this PROJECT is not my main focus.

Updates are very scattered (and short),  I could update twice in a month, the next update could be next year.

. . .

enjoy the story so far?

vote to show your enthusiasm and comment!!

[Sunday]        [11/17/2019]