Chapter 1: Meet the reason to my disgrace.

I don’t know why everybody hates Mondays; really, they are like a refreshing start for a new week! –who am I kidding? I’m actually part of that group of people who hate Mondays, for real, like, who wants to wake up early, really early after a Sunday and do physical and mental activity instead of sleeping? But well, think it this way: if Mondays were actually part of the weekend, then everyone who hates Mondays will be dreading Tuesdays…

 ***

School already started and the first three periods went by really fast, right now I’m waiting in the line of the cafeteria with a tray in my hand, all by myself. I felt a light poke in my left shoulder and turned around, (abruptly I may add) dropping the tray to the floor in the process.

“Hey beautiful” –I look up to meet a pair of light brown eyes which I notice that are the same as mine, dirty blonde hair and a pale skin. “Hey honey”, whoa, I have a really husky voice today. The guy in front of me stares back with confusion written all over his face,

“´Sup dude” –what the hell? Realization hits me, I’m aware that all of those words didn’t leave my mouth but-

“My maaan”, for Christ's sake! They are definitely paying for this one.

“Hey man what are you-“

“Guys! Would you leave?” finally! I was already wondering were my voice was… I really won’t let them scare this one too.

“Josh, leave. Now”, well, I I guess they already did, poor guy…and apparently his name is Josh.

I promptly glanced back at Josh who was asking me for help with his eyes, I just nodded and he then turned around and made his way out of the cafeteria. Now, ladies and gentlemen, meet the cause why I haven’t been able to have a boyfriend or even my first kiss yet; meet the reason to my disgrace: my five lovely brothers.

I turn around only to see five smirking faces. “That was absolutely unnecessary”, I tell while paying for my food. I mouth a “thank you” to the cashier and make my way to our table. I feel their burning gazes on my back and their footsteps behind me; “Sorry sis, but that guy had no good intentions with you”. Noah was the first one to speak. “He is not even good looking” Drew said while picking a tray. I sit down, still not saying anything, not even making eye contact with any of them, and they all sit in their places.

Nathan releases a chuckle and then the other four burst out laughing. Yup, now give me the pleasure of introducing these five morons to you: first there's Noah, a 20 years old senior with dirty blonde hair, tanned skin and blue eyes. You may be wondering why at the age of 20 he is still in high school… unfortunately, that’s not my story to tell. Anyways, he is the quarterback of the football team and one of the players of the school along with the rest of the jocks. Then there’s Andrew, he is 19 years old, (his story is pretty related with Noah's so you guys will know why they are still in high school at those ages), he has a gorgeous curly black hair and blue eyes, he is also in the football team.

Jakey is next, he is 17, as well as I am, and… we are twins. Let me tell you guys that in my opinion, he is the best good looking out of the five; nothing personal. Jake has dirty blonde hair and amazing ocean blue eyes, which are the same as Drew´s. Guess what… he is also part of the football team. Nathan and Mason are the younger ones, but they are pretty far from being babies if that´s what you think, and they are both sophomores. Nate is 16 and has cropped black hair while Mas is 15 and brunette. They both have hazel green eyes and tanned skin, and yes, they are jocks too…

I can tell that we are a very united family, and as result we appear to be the “popular group” of the school, along with some other friends. We are known as The Stratton Jones (our last names; sounds powerful, huh?) but we are not the arrogant or self centered kind of popular people