Chapter 1:Freedom

"We the jury find Lee Starr guilty."
What I just heard was music to my ears.
Finally after 14 years, 14 fucking years, he's finally getting what he deserves. My life was full of darkness and fear. I never thought I would see the light. My father would come home drunk and high. He would slap, punch, and kick me until I was unconscious. He even attempted to rape me. If it wasn't for Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn I wouldn't be here. They made me feel safe and sound, especially Harry. Matter of fact he's the one who found me on that park bench. I was able to escape from that hell hole, and Harry found me. He took me in and cared for me. He really cares about me, he loves me, and I love him.

"Alright escort Lee Starr out please." The judge said as Harry and I were getting ready to leave.  I started to hear my father shouting.  "YOU LISTEN HERE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, WHEN I GET OUT, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

Those words stung me. I could already feel the tears rolling down. Just as I'm about to break down I could feel soft arms wrapped around me. Harry was trying to calm me down. "Love listen to me, he's never going to lay his hands on you again, okay babe." I nodded. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and we walked out. I was relieved to know that my father was where he belonged.

AUTHOR NOTE
Okay I promise it will get better
Please don't judge me, it's my first one. Sorry if the 1st chapter is short.