Chapter 14: You're Still The One

Harry's POV
I couldn't speak. I tried to keep my eyes open, but I failed. I don't want to die. I'm not ready. I can't leave Luna, not now, not ever. I can't leave my unborn child. There's no way in hell I'm leaving them alone.

I felt Luna grab my hand, and put it on her stomach. She started singing You're Still The One. That's our song. I wish I can reach up and kiss her, but I can't move.

I have to make it, I have to stay strong. I can see the light, but there's no fucking way I'm walking towards it.

Luna's POV
Lord please let Harry be okay.

We arrive at the hospital, and Harry was rushed to the ER. I had to wait in the waiting room. The boys said they were on the way. They were following the ambulance. As if on cue, they all come rushing in. The next thing I know I was in Louis' arms.

"This all my fault!" I sobbed. "No love it's not your fault." "Yes it is Louis! It's all my fucking fault!" I kept on crying. Full out sobbing.

Zayn texted Perrie to bring me some clothes. Every time I look at my jeans I see Harry's blood and I start to cry.
It's been hours and I'm so fucking scared.

"Mrs.Styles?" We all turned our heads, and instantly jumped out the chairs.
"Yes, is he going to be okay?" I asked. "Yes he's stable. You can see him, just one at a time." I look to the boys.  "You go Luna." Zayn says.

"He's in here. Now he can hear you, but he can't speak." "Okay." I simply say. I walk towards his side and grab his hand. "Hey koala. The doctor said you're going to be alright. I'm so sorry Harry! This is all my fault."

The doctor walks over to his bedside. "I think he's trying to say something." The doctor says. My eyes light up.

*cough, cough* "Luna, it's not your fault. He was trying to hurt you, and I was not going to let that happen. I love you too much." My heart races when he moves his hand to my stomach. "And I love this little one too much."

"I love you so fucking much Harry."

The doctor let everyone in since Harry's talking. Of course Louis is the first one in. "I'll be back to check on you later." The doctor said.

"Oh my god Hazza are you okay!" "I'm okay Lou." "When I see that bloody bastard I'm going to chop off his dick, put it in his mouth, then I'm going to cut off his head!" We all couldn't stop laughing at Louis' outburst.

"No matter how much I would love to see that happen it won't." I said. They all looked at me. "And why the fuck not!" Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn said in unison. Harry and I laughed.

"Because he's back in prison, a maximum prison. He's not getting another trial. Since he broke out, kidnapped me, and attempted to murder Harry, he now has life in prison." I said. "Good that's what he deserves." Louis says.

Perrie walks in with my change of clothes. "Where is that son of a bitch, so I can cut off his dick, and throw him and his manhood into a fucking volcano! I don't give a flying fuck if I have to go all the way to Hawaii to do it!"

Everyone stares at Perrie with wide eyes. Remind me not to fuck with her.
"Damn Perrie chill! You don't need to worry about him, he's serving life in prison." Harry says. Perrie nodded.

She hands me my clothes and I go change.

"Luna babe, don't we have something to tell them?" "I believe we do."
"Tell us what?" Liam asks.  Harry reaches over and starts rubbing my stomach. Everyone eyes go wide.

"No fucking way! You're pregnant!" Perrie says smiling. They all start cheering, while Harry and I couldn't stop smiling.

"How far along are you?" Niall asks.
"Not far, I was going to tell you all when I found out, but this shit happens."

"Wait so, you either had sex on your wedding day, during your honeymoon, or when you came back." Louis says. "Yeah all of the above." Harry replied. I shake my head. "Ya nasty freaks." Zayn and Perrie said.

"What can I say, she's a devil in between the sheets." "HARRY!" "What it's true, and you know it."

Everyone starts laughing. "We knew you love each other, but damn!" Louis says trying to contain a laugh.

"Like I said, she's an angel in the streets, but a devil in the sheets." "Harry!" "What there's nothing you can do about it."

"Okay this isn't sex ed. I don't want to hear about your sex life." Niall says. We all couldn't stop laughing.

I'm glad Harry is okay and well. I'm glad he's laughing with his friends. I'm glad to have my husband back.