Chapter 16: It's A

Luna's POV
"Congratulations it's a girl."
I can't believe it.  She's so beautiful. The nurse hands me my little angel.

"Harry, she has your nose!" He laughed.
"She's beautiful, just like her mother." He gives me a little kiss. I hand Harry his daughter. Seeing them together is so adorable.

"Luna, we don't have a name for her."

"Oh, I know, how about Lyric Paris Styles."

"Baby that's perfect."

"Welcome into the world Lyric." We both awe.

The nurse takes Lyric to clean her up, and returns a few moments later.

A few minutes later Perrie and the boys walk in. 

"Everyone, we want you to meet our little princess, Lyric Paris Styles." Harry turns around holding our little bundle of joy.

"Oh my gosh, she's so precious!" Perrie says.

We were all laughing and just having fun, until...

"Excuse me, Mr and Mrs. Styles there's someone named Mark Smith who wants to see you." The nurse announced.  We all make faces of disgust.

"How did Mark know we were here. Management didn't even know Luna was pregnant?" Harry said.

It's true. No one except the boys and Perrie knew I was pregnant.  I tried to stay out of the media. Harry and I wanted it to be a surprise for the fans.

We were deciding what to do, but then here comes Mark barging his way in anyways.

"Boys you're in big trouble for running out the way you did and..... " He turns and looks at me and Lyric.

"Harry! What the hell!"